Who is Taylor Centineo Boyfriend? Her Bio, Net Worth 2022, Parents and Height
Facts of Taylor Centineo
|Full Name:||Taylor Centineo|
|Birth Date:||December 20, 1994|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Miami, FL|
|Father||Gregory Vincent Centineo|
|Taylor Centineo Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Taylor Centineo|
Taylor Centineo is the sister of American actor and former Austin and Ally star Noah Centineo.
When was Celebrity Sister Taylor Born?
Taylor Centineo was born on December 20, 1994, in Miami, Florida, the United States. As of 2020, she turned 26 years old. She holds American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnic group. Taylor is the daughter of Gregory Vincent Centineo and Kellee Janel. She has a brother named Noah Centineo. Taylor was raised along with Taylor in Boynton Beach, Florida.
Talking about her education, she graduated from Pepperdine University in the year 2017 holding a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism.
Who is Taylor Centineo Boyfriend?
Talking about her personal life, though she is not married, she is in a relationship with baseball player Brandon Caruso.
Net Worth of Taylor Centineo Brother
Since Taylor is not doing so great like her brother Noah and is just famous because of her brother, it is very difficult to predict the net worth and salary of this young lady.
Talking about her brother Noah, he has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million.
Brother Actor; Sister Finding Her Own Path
Well, though she became famous because of her brother Noah, she does have her own career and, in fact, she is even doing very well in it. According to the information we got, she is a development assistant at Centropolis Entertainment and Matt Tolmach Productions.
Being in such a supportive family, it is very easy for her to pursue a career of her own interest. From her brother Noah to her father and mother, all of them are very supportive and their support is the main reason for the success of both Noah and Taylor.
Her Brother Career
- Talking about her brother Noah, he started his career as the lead in the family film ‘The Gold Retrievers’ as Josh Peters.
- He played a small role in the Disney Channel sitcoms as Austin and Ally and Shake It Up.
- Likewise, he also played as a co-star as Jaden Stark in the Disney Channel romantic comedy film ‘How to Build a Better Boy” (2014).
- Similarly, in the same year, he acted as Ben Eastman in the Disney Channel comedy “Growing Up and Down”.
- Talking about his lifetime achievements and awards, he was nominated for Choice Summer TV Star Male in 2017.
- Since he is still active in this field, it is obvious that he is going to be more famous in the coming days.
- And Taylor being the sister of a famous person and being in such a supportive family, we have no doubts that she is going to achieve much more in the coming days.