Tatyana Ali Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Parents, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Tatyana Ali
|Full Name:||Tatyana Ali|
|Birth Date:||January 24, 1979|
|Saying:||I had short hair for a while, but I ended up loving it. Before high school ended, I started applying to college. It really wasn't even a choice because of the brainwashing of my parents. I even lived on campus to get the college experience. I had five roommates and I still keep in touch with them while I'm on the road.|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Body Size||35-28-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, NY|
|Ethnicity||Trini Indian and Afro-Panamanian|
|Tatyana Ali Facebook|
|Tatyana Ali Twitter|
|Tatyana Ali Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tatyana Ali|
Tatyana Ali is a reputed actress and singer mainly remembered for the NBC sitcom titled The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Early Life of Tatyana Ali
Tatyana Ali was born in North Bellmore, New York, on the 24th of January 1979 as Tatyana Mariposa Ali. Currently, her age is 40 years old. Tatyana is the daughter of Sonia and Sheriff Ali. Her father is a police detective and also an East Indian Muslim who comes from Trinidad.
Tatyana Ali’s Mother Serves as a Nurse
Likewise, her mother worked in the health sector as a nurse who comes from Panama. She holds an American nationality and belongs to Trini Indian and Afro-Panamanian descent. She was raised in New York with her two younger sisters – Kimberly and Anastacia.
She went on to attend Marymount High School in Los Angeles, California. Likewise, she also attended The Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California. Then after high school, Tatyana Ali went to Harvard University and graduated in 2002 with a degree in African-American studies and government.
Regarding her body measurements, Ali stands at the height of 5 feet and 8 inches whereas weighs around 60 kg.
The exact body measurement of Tatyana is 35 inches bust, 28 inches waist, and 35 inches hip. Moreover, she has black eyes with black hair.
Who is Tatyana Ali Husband?
Discussing her personal life, Tatyana Ali is a married woman. She is married to Vaughn Rasberry, who works as an assistant professor of English at Stanford University. Moreover, the news of her engagement with the professor came in March 2016 couple with the news of their imminent parenthood.
The duo eventually tied the knot on the 17th of July 2016. On the 16th of December 2016, their son Edward Aszard Rasberry was born. Ali is expecting the second child and shared the news of her pregnancy.
Talking about her past affairs, she was previously in a relationship with Johnathan Brandis and Vaughn Rasberry. However, the exact date of their relationship is not given.
As for now, Tatyana is living a very happy and blessed married life with her husband and child. There are no rumors of their separation and we wish that they will hold each other till their last breath.
How much is Tatyana Ali Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Tatyana is around $6 million as of 2022. She made this entire earning from her acting career. Being involved in the entertainment industry and establishing herself as a prominent actress, of course, made her a good name and fame both.
Looking at her net worth, we are sure that she is spending a very happy and luxurious life with her family.
- The talented actress Tatyana began her acting career at the age of six, in 1985, appearing in a musical number with Herbie Hancock on the hit show Sesame Street.
- Though she was on Star Search twice, her big break came with her role as Ashley Banks on the TV sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Moreover, Tatyana was on the show for its entire six seasons.
- She even displayed her vocal talents in several of the show’s episodes.
- Her other TV series and movies include Fakin’ Da Funk in 1997, Brother in 2000, Hotel California in 2008, and Home Again in 2012.
- Likewise, she also made appearances in A Man Called Hawk, Locker 13, The Young and the Restless, On the Lot, and The Cosby Show.
- Tatyana’s exceptional performance in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air made the show’s star and a well-known musician, Will Smith advise her to consider pursuing a career in music.
- As a result of that advice, her first album Kiss the Sky which was certified gold in 1999.
- Moreover, the album had the hit single Daydreamin’ which peaked at no 6 on the UK Single Chart and on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Two other hit songs in the album were Boy, You Knock Me Out which featured Will Smith, and Everything which is her biggest hit song to date.