Tanita Strahan Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Relationship, Height, Parents
Facts of Tanita Strahan
|Full Name:||Tanita Strahan|
|Birth Date:||November 10, 1991|
|Education||Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising|
|Siblings||Michael Anthony Strahan, Jr., Sophia and Isabella|
|Tanita Strahan Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tanita Strahan|
Tanita Strahan is a German visual artist who is popular as a daughter of a former NFL player and certified NFL star, Michael Strahan.
She is famous for the wonderful visual art pieces that she creates using Watercolor, Ink, and Digital art. Additionally, she is self-employed and painting is her passion as well as a primary job.
Early Life of Tanita Strahan
Tanita was born on November 10, 1991, in Germany to father Michael Strahan, a former NFL star, and mother Wanda Hutchins. As of 2019, she is 28 years old and her birth sign is Scorpio. Actually, Tanita Strahan holds German nationality and is of mixed ethnicity.
Other Family Members and Educational Background
Moreover, her grandfather Gene Willie Strahan was a Major of the US Army and a boxer while her grandmother, Louise is a basketball coach. Likewise, She has a brother named Michael Anthony Strahan, Jr. and two half-sisters: Sophia and Isabella from her father’s second marriage.
Concerning her education, she completed her education with a degree in Associate of Arts – AA, Design and Visual Communications from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles, California.
What is the Relationship Status of Tanita Strahan?
Although she is single, her father married twice. She was from her father’s first wife Wanda Nicole Hutchins. The marriage lasted for just four years and they divorced. Michael married his second wife, Jean Muggli in 1999.
But, his second marriage also couldn’t last long. After three years, he engaged Nicole Mitchell who is Eddie Murphy‘s ex-wife. They engaged for 5 long years before they called the engagement off in 2014. As for now, the former player is single.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Tanita Strahan?
Strahan’s professional career is not out, except her prominence in arts and her net worth and salary are yet to be out. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average salary of a visual artist is $53,400, while the minimum compensation is around $19,150.
However, her father Michael Strahan’s net worth amounted to just under $60 million. Likewise, his yearly salary would differ from year to year. But in the 2002-2003 season, he reportedly earned $20.6 million, his highest payment yet. Strahan’s net worth has increased up to $65 million and he earns $17 million a year.
Tanita Strahan’s Career
- Well, Tanita is a visual artist who is recently self-employed. Using watercolor, Ink, and digital art, media for her art purposes is so popular.
- Strahan has kept her information regarding her career secret from the media although she is a child of a renowned football player.
- However, her father is a famous former NFL star who played in the league for more than 15 years.
- He began his career by playing for his college team at Texas Southern University.
- Even he was seen as an NFL prospect from his junior year.
- In addition, he was selected into the All–America first team, when he was a senior, with the Texas Southern Tigers.
- After that, he was drafted into the New York Giants in 1993. There he spent his whole career at the team establishing himself as one of the best players of his generation and retired in 2007.
- Regarding the awards, Tanita hasn’t received any awards yet but her father earned numerous awards and honors, including being named the AP NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2001 and NFC Defensive Player of the Year in both 2001 and 2003.