Tania Mallet Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height, Death
Facts of Tania Mallet
|Full Name:||Tania Mallet|
|Birth Date:||May 19, 1941|
|Death Date:||March 30, 2019|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Birth Place||Blackpool, Lancashir|
|Education||Lucy Clayton Charm Academy|
|View more / View less Facts of Tania Mallet|
Tania mallet well known British model and actress. She is famous all over the world for her outstanding performance in the James Bond film Goldfinger.
Early Life of Tania Mallet
Tania mallet was born on 1941, May 19 in Blackpool, Lancashire, England, UK. Currently, her age is 77 years old if she was alive. Her mother’s name is Olga Mironoff. Tania’s mother was Russian but born in England. Similarly, the father’s name is Henry Mallet.
He was a famous English car salesman. Tania’s mother divorced Henry and remarried George Dawson. She holds British nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical group.
Three step-brothers from George
Tania had three step-brothers as siblings from her mother’s remarriage to George. She used to support her study from the earnings she made in modeling and acting. She was a very generous person. The actress Helen Mirren was the cousin of Tania. Mirren’s father and Tania’s mother were siblings.
Helen and Tania grew together so they were quite close to each other. She initially took the course of a model in lucy Clayton’s school of modeling. She started her career as a model at the early age of 16.
Twice Married in her life of Tania
Tania’s first marriage ended at a very young age. Still, nothing much is revealed about her first marriage. In 1976, she married her second husband whose name is Simon Radcliffe. He was a management consultant. She became the stepmother of his children.
Her second marriage lasted for 40 years. Tania’s husband died in 2016 leaving her a widow. It is said that her stepdaughter Louis Radcliffe helped her to make an entry into the film industry.
Unlike other famous personalities, there are no rumors about Tania Mallet. She has always been a fair lady. Moreover, people always remember Tania for her works as a model and also as an actor.
Net Worth and Salary of Tania Mallet
Mallet had an estimated net worth of $5 million with a handsome salary.
Tania is a beautiful lady with a height of 5 feet 7 inches. She had an attractive personality back then. Her beauty and perfection made her a famous model and an actress. She had blonde hair and attractive blue eyes.
Mallet’s Cause of Death
The famous actor and successful model Tania died at the age of 77 on March 30, 2019. her death gave a shock her fans. Her death was announced officially on the James bond’s Twitter.
Her cousin Mirren posted how sad he is to hear about the death of Tania. Various celebrities expressed their heartfelt condolence on the death of Tania. However, her cause of death is yet to be revealed.
Tania Mallet’s Career
- In 1961, Tania appeared in the documentary about the model of Michael winner‘s ‘Girls Girls Girls.
- This was the starting point of her career.
- In 1963, she gave her auditions for the role in Russian with the love of James bond but she was unsuccessful.
- According to some sources, it was due to her accent.
- After that, in the following year, she was cast in the next James Bond film Goldfinger.
- She played the role of ill-fated Tilly Masterson. She earned 2000 pounds per week from the modeling.
- But she was given only 150 pounds per week in the film.
- Tania was not happy with the amount that she received.
- Tania supported her mother through her income and helped with her brother’s schooling.
- After her work as an actor in Goldfinger, she wanted to go back to modeling.
- She thought that she is comfortable working inside a small studio rather than in the movies.