Tamsen Fadal Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Tamsen Fadal
|Full Name:||Tamsen Fadal|
|Birth Date:||December 4, 1970|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Divorce||Matt Titus( 2007 -2012)|
|Net Worth||$5.5 million|
|Body Size||36-26-38 inches|
|Birth Place||Concord, Massachusetts|
|Education||University of South Florida|
|Tamsen Fadal Facebook|
|Tamsen Fadal Twitter|
|Tamsen Fadal Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tamsen Fadal|
Tamsen Fadal is a Lebanese-American television journalist, entrepreneur, and investigative reporter who is hugely popular for his work as an anchor for New York City’s PIX11 Morning News.
She also serves as executive producer and presenter of the nationwide syndicated Broadway show Profiles.
Early Days of TV Journalist
Tamsen Fadal was born on 4 December 1970 in Concord, Massachusetts, the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 49 years old under the zodiac sign Sagittarius. Tamsen was born to Lebanese parents. She was raised in the United States of America by her parents. Tamsen is the daughter of Jim Fada, while her mother’s name is missing. She also has a brother but details about him are missing.
She holds dual citizenship i.e. of American, Lebanon, and belongs to the Lebanese ethnicity. She enrolled at the University of South Florida whereby, she studied Journalism and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism in 1992.
Who is Tamsen Fadal Husband?
Tamsen Fadal was once a married woman. She married her husband Matt Titus. After dating for several years the couple decided to marry. Tamsen married her husband Matt Titus on October 13, 2007, and continued her relationship for the next five years.
However the marital relations between them did not go well so, the couple decided to divorce. The reason for divorce is still under wrap. Finally, she divorced Matt Titus on July 10, 2012. Even after 5 years of marriage, there is no child as a sign of their marriage relationship.
How much is Tamsen Fadal Net Worth and Salary?
Beautiful and talented Lebanese-American journalist and presenter Tamsen Fadal has an estimated net worth of around $5.5 million as of 2019. She made tremendous revenue from her work as a news journalist and her career as a writer selling her books.
She also earns jewelry from a jewelry line she owns with her cousin, American actress Shannon Elizabeth. Together they have a jewelry line called “Shansen Jewelry”.
As a writer, entrepreneur, and TV personality, this woman earns a huge amount of wealth and salary. It is said to have an annual income of approximately $450,000 and receives $150,000 through brand support through some websites, advertisements, sponsorship, and advertising. She owns a house in Manhattan and California, USA.
Hairstyles of Tamsen Fadal
Tamsen Fadal has a long straight wavy and curly hairstyle. It is a long straight dark mocha brunette hairstyle. Her styling steps and face shape suitability makes her more attractive. Beautiful Tamsen has an attractive body figure.
She stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches tall with a bodyweight of 60 kg. Her body measurements are 36-26-38 inches. She has brown hair color as well as brown eyes color with a white skin tone.
Tamsen Fadal’s Career
- Tamsen Fadal started her career after her graduation from the University of South Florida in 1992 by working as a morning anchor for ‘WHNZ Radio’ in Tampa, Florida, United States of America.
- She also worked as a reporter for ‘WPGH-TV’ in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, ‘WFTV’ in Orlando, Florida, ‘WOWK-TV’ in Charleston, West Virginia, and ‘KYW-TV’ in Philadelphia.
- After working for these companies and gaining a bucket full of experience she was appointed as the anchor and author for the 5 pm, 6 pm, and 10 pm show on the ‘PIX11 News’.
- She also worked as the anchor for ‘PIX11 Morning News in New York City.
- Furthermore, she is the Emmy award-winning news anchor 8 times and has been an advocate in the fight against breast cancer.
- Tamsen Fadal began her career after graduating from the University of South Florida in 1992, when she worked as a morning anchor for WHNZ Radio in Tampa, Florida, USA.
- She also worked as a reporter for WPGH-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, WFTV in Orlando, Florida, WOWK-TV in Charleston, West Virginia, and KYW-TV in Philadelphia.
- After working for these companies and gaining a bucket of experience, she was appointed as presenter and writer for the shows at 17.00, 18.00 and 22.00 hrs in the “PIX11 News”.
- She also worked as a presenter for PIX11 Morning News in New York City.
- In addition, she is 8 times the Emmy award-winning newsreader and has campaigned for the fight against breast cancer.