Tameka Cottle Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Tameka Cottle
|Full Name:||Tameka Cottle|
|Birth Date:||July 14, 1975|
|Height:||4 feet 11 inches (1.50m)|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Birth Place||College Park, Georgia|
|Education||Tri-Cities Performing Arts High School|
|Siblings||Michelle, Red Pope|
|Kids||King Harris, Major Philant Harris, Heiress Diana Harris, Leyah Amore Harris, Zonnique Jailee Pullins|
|Tameka Cottle Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tameka Cottle|
Tameka Cottle is an American singer, songwriter, as well as a Television personality. She is known for being the ex-wife of the eminent singer T.I.
Early Life of Tameka Cottle
Tameka Cottle stepped on this land on July 14, 1975, in College Park, Georgia, United States of America. Her sun sign is Cancer. The name of her parents is Dianne Cottle and Charles “Speedy” Pope. She was raised in the same place where she was born.
Childhood and Education
She was raised by her parents. Charles died in 2013. She has a sister whose name is Michelle Pope and a brother Red Pope.
Tameka holds an American nationality and belongs to the African-American ethnicity. She was surrounded by music from an early age since her father is a former member of a popular R&B group, ‘The Tams’.
She attended Tri-Cities Performing Arts High School and she was discovered by producer Jermaine Dupri while singing at a Martin Luther King, Jr. birthday celebration in Atlanta.
Tameka Cottle has a cute height of 4 feet 11 inches. Her hair is black in color. Additionally, her eyes look hazel.
Is Tameka Cottle Married?
Tameka Cottle is currently a divorced personality as she has been in a marital relationship with the famous singer, T.I. However, she got divorced from T. I after six years of her marriage in December 2016.
Additionally, she has four children (King Harris, Major Philant Harris, Heiress Diana Harris, and Leyah Amore Harris)through T.I. Earlier, she was in an open relationship with Zonnie “Zeboe” Pullins through whom she gave birth to her eldest daughter Zonnique Jailee Pullins.
After her divorce from T.I., there is no news about the love affair of Tameka Cottle in which she was actively involved. Concerning the rumors, during the marital relationship of Tameka with T.I., the couple was caught in a motor vehicle stop in Los Angeles. The police reported that there was an odor of Marijuana in their car and were fined $10,000.
How much is Tameka Cottle’s Net Worth and Salary
Currently, she has accumulated a net worth of $8 million as of 2022. But there is no information regarding her salary. Looking at her performance in her field, it seems that she earns a good salary. Similarly, in the year 2016, she has a net worth of $3 million.
Tameka is a tattoo lover. She has overall at least 14 known tattoos: a heart, name on her chest, writing on her forearm, “Tip” and hearts around her wrist, handcuffs, hands, writing on her upper arm, cross on the back of her hand, roman numeral on her upper shoulder
Similarly, there is one symbol on her spine, a ladybug, a music sheet behind her ear, a crown, writing on the side of her hand, a heart, wings on her butt, a rose, and a star on her stomach.
In addition, she has a tattoo of a crown, heart, rose, writing on her lower back, rose, writing on her shoulder blade, and sun, and zodiac sign on her lower back.
- Tameka Cottle initiated her career as a group member of Xscape and contributed to releasing albums Hummin’ Comin’ at ‘Cha’, ‘Off the Hook’, and ‘Traces of My Lipstick’.
- In addition, she received Soul Train Music Awards for Best New R&B Artist and Best R&B Album and the A-Town Music Award for Best Duo/Group.
- She kept on contributing to the group and was honored with a Grammy Award for Best R&B Song for penning TLC’s hit single “No Scrubs”.
- She has also worked with some well-known singers like T.I., 8Ball & MJG, Lil’ Kim, and Bow Wow.
- After her marriage with T.I., she appeared in the music video “Hello” along with her family and the OMG Girlz.
- However, Tameka came back to the music industry on July 22, 2014, under her new label Pretty Hustle, with her first solo single “What The Fuck You Gon Do?”. Just in a few hours of “WTFYGD” being released, it reached the number 5 spot on the iTunes R&B/Soul charts.
- Likewise, less than 24 hours after its release, it became the number-one song on the charts for the genre.
- Similarly, she and her bandmate Kandi Burruss, also have writing credits on the song Shape of You by Ed Sheeran.
- Nevertheless, in 2018, she took a break from her XSCAP3 EP Promo to spend some quality time with her one-year-old daughter Heiress.
FAQs of Tameka Cottle
Who are Tameka Cottle’s Parents?
The name of Tameka’s parents is Dianne Cottle and Charles “Speedy” Pope. She was raised in the same place where she was born.
How tall is Tameka Cottle?
Tameka’s height is 4 feet 11 inches and her weight is 64 kilograms.
How many children does Tameka Cottle have?
Tameka has four children. Her children’s names are Zonnique Pullins, King Harris, Heiress Diana Harris, and Major Philant Harris.