What is Talisa Soto Net Worth 2022? Who is Her Husband?
Facts of Talisa Soto
|Full Name:||Talisa Soto|
|Birth Date:||March 27, 1965|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Divorce||Costas Mandylor (m.1997-2000)|
|Net Worth||$7.5 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York|
|Kids||Sophia Rosalinda Bratt, Mateo Bravery Bratt|
|Talisa Soto Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Talisa Soto|
American actress and former model popular after appeared on the covers of Glamour, Elle, and Marie Claire magazine. Moreover, she has appeared in the hit film Mortal Kombat in 1995.
Talisa Soto was born Miriam Talisa Soto on March 27, 1967, in Brooklyn, New York, USA. As of 2019, her age is 52 years old while his birth sign is Aries. Her parents’ name is Hector Soto and Clari Soto who is a retired nutritionist.
Talisa holds an American ethnicity and belongs to white ethnical background. Her parents moved to the U.S but originally from Puerto Rico. She grew up in Northampton, Massachusetts along with her three older siblings.
Talisa has a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. She has dark brown hair color with her eyes color is hazel. Soto is active on Facebook and Instagram.
At the age of 15 years old, she started her career as a model. During her summer vacations, she was represented by Click Model Management. She signed her contract with Click only weeks after. Similarly, she got the opportunity to be featured on a layout for ‘Vogue and photographed by Bruce Weber.
She kept on modeling part-time before graduating from high school. Also, she featured on the covers of American and British ‘Vogue,’ ‘British Elle,’ ‘Mademoiselle,’ ‘Glamour,’ and ‘Self’ magazines. We can also see her in commercial campaigns for Calvin Klein, Cartier, Clarins, Revlon, Salvatore Ferragamo, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Versace.
Talisa is also cast in several music videos. In 1986, she appeared in the music video for Madonna’s song ‘Each Time You Break My Heart’. Also, worked with her then-boyfriend Nick Kamen.
She was chosen by People as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1990. Also, Talisa featured in the Sports Illustrated “Swimsuit Issue” in the year 1995. Similarly, she was ranked #58 on the Maxim Hot 100 Women in the year 2002.
What is Talisa Soto Net Worth?
Former model, actress, Talisa Soto has an estimated net worth of around $7.5 Million as of 2022 according to some online sources. Her prime source of earning is her professional career.
Who is Talisa Soto Husband?
Yes, Talisa Soto is a happily married woman. Her husband’s name is Benjamin Bratt who is an American actor. They began dating in early 2002. The couple met for the first time in the set of crime drama ‘Blood in Blood out’ in 1993. They saw each other occasionally in the following years.
However, their relationship started to develop between the two on the set of the 2001 biopic ‘Pinero’. Previously, she was married to Greek-Australian actor Costas Mandylor. The former couple married in May 1997 and divorced in 2000.
From their relationship, they welcomed their first child, a daughter Sophia Rosalinda Bratt, (born on December 6, 2002). They were blessed with a second kid son Mateo Bravery Bratt (born on October 3, 2005).
Talking about her past relationship, the model and actress had dated Julia Roberts from 1998 to 2001.
- In the year 1984, Talisa Soto debuted on the big screen, ‘The Pope of Greenwich Village’, portraying a studio dancer.
- After that, she played a role in the comedy-drama ‘Spike of Bensonhurst’ in 1988.
- In the same year, she made her first appearance on the small screen.
- Similarly, she cast in the recurring character credited as the “French Girl” in the first two episodes of the miniseries ‘The French as Seen by…’
- Talisa landed a major role in a motion picture as Lupe Lamora in the James Bond film ‘License to Kill’ in 1989.
- In the story, the girlfriend of Latin American drug lord Franz Sanchez, Lamora fills the spot of the secondary Bond girl.
- She is cast as Marianna Herrera in the 1990 Tv movie Silhouette’.
- After that, she portrayed Cassie in CBS’s comedy series ‘Harts of the West’ from 1993 to 1994.
- Talisa also landed working with comedy legend Leslie Nielsen in the action-comedy ‘Spy Hard’.
- In 1995 and 1997, she played the role of Princess Kitana in ‘Mortal Kombat’ and ‘Mortal Kombat: Annihilation’ respectively.
- It was her first film commercial success, earning $122 million at the box office
- After that, she played the role of Anna in her brother-in-law, Peter Bratt’s film, ‘La Mission’.
- In the year 2013, she had an uncredited role in the dystopian science fiction film ‘Elysium’.