Talisa Soto Net Worth 2023? Age, Husband | Bio
American actress, Talisa Soto became popular after appearing on the covers of Glamour, Elle, and Marie Claire magazine. Moreover, she played in the hit movie, Mortal Kombat in 1995.
Talisa Soto was born Miriam Talisa Soto on March 27, 1967, in Brooklyn, New York, USA. As of 2023, her age is 53 years old and his birth sign is Aries. Her parents’ name is Hector Soto (father) and Clari Soto (mother) a retired nutritionist.
Talisa holds an American ethnicity and belongs to a white ethnical background. Her parents moved to the U.S. but were originally from Puerto Rico.
Talisa has a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. She has dark brown hair color with her eyes color hazel.
Who is Talisa Soto’s Husband?
Yes, Talisa is a happily married woman. Her husband’s name is Benjamin Bratt he is an American actor. They began dating in early 2002. The couple met for the first time on the set of Blood in Blood in 1993. They saw each other occasionally in the following years.
However, their relationship started to develop between the two on the set of the biopic, Pinero. Previously, she was married to Greek-Australian actor Costas Mandylor. The former couple married in May 1997 and divorced in 2000.
From their relationship, they welcomed their first child, a daughter Sophia Rosalinda Bratt, (born on December 6, 2002). They were blessed with a second kid son Mateo Bravery Bratt (born on October 3, 2005). She dated Julia Roberts from 1998 to 2001.
What is Talisa Soto’s Net Worth?
Soto has an estimated net worth of around $7.5 Million as of 2023. This is the outcome of her career as an actress and model.
- At the age of 15 years old, she started her career as a model.
- During her summer vacations, she was represented by Click Model Management and signed with Click.
- She also appeared in a layout for Vogue and was photographed by Bruce Weber.
- She kept on modeling part-time before graduating from high school.
- Also, she appeared as feature on the covers of American and British Vogue,’ ‘British Elle,’ ‘Mademoiselle,’ ‘Glamour,’ and ‘Self’ magazines.
- We can also see her in commercial campaigns for Calvin Klein, Cartier, Clarins, Revlon, Salvatore Ferragamo, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Versace.
- In 1986, she appeared in the music video for Madonna’s song, Each Time You Break My Heart.
She was chosen by People as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1990. Also, Talisa was featured in the Sports Illustrated “Swimsuit Issue” in the year 1995. Similarly, she was ranked #58 on the Maxim Hot 100 Women in the year 2002.
- In the year 1984, Talisa played in the movie, The Pope of Greenwich Village, as a studio dancer.
- After that, she played a role in the comedy-drama ‘Spike of Bensonhurst’ in 1988.
- Similarly, she was cast as the recurring character credited as the “French Girl” in the first two episodes of the miniseries ‘The French as Seen by…’
- After that, she portrayed Cassie in CBS’s comedy series ‘Harts of the West from 1993 to 1994.
- Talisa also landed working with comedy legend Leslie Nielsen in the action-comedy ‘Spy Hard’.
- She played the role of Anna in Peter Bratt’s film, La Mission.
- In the year 2013, she had an uncredited role in the dystopian science fiction film ‘Elysium’.
FAQs of Talisa Soto
Who is Talisa?
She is an American actress and former model popular after appearing on the covers of Glamour.
Where was Talisa born?
Talisa was born on March 27, 1967, in Brooklyn, New York, USA.
Who are the parents of Talisa?
Her parents’ name is Hector Soto and Clari Soto who is a retired nutritionist.