Is Suzy Kolber still Married with Her Husband? Salary & Net Worth in 2022
Facts of Suzy Kolber
|Full Name:||Suzy Kolber|
|Birth Date:||May 14, 1964|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$18 Million|
|Hair Color||Reddish Brown|
|Education||Sandy Run Middle School, Upper Dublin High School, Miami University|
|View more / View less Facts of Suzy Kolber|
American television sports reporter, Suzy Kolber was one of the original anchors of ESPN2 who briefly worked for Fox Sports.
Also, she has even been featured in Sega’s video game, ESPN NFL Football for Xbox, and Sony’s PlayStation 2. She is a sportscaster, and co-producer currently affiliated with ESPN.
Education of Reporter-Kolber
On 14 May 1964 Suzanne Lisa “Suzy” Kolber was born to her father Gene Kolber and her mother Sandra Kolber in Pennsylvania, United States. Kolber is an American citizen who is of white ethnicity. Details of her early life and siblings are still under review. Suzy stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 meters).
She attended Sandy Run Middle School located in Dresher of Pennsylvania. Then she enrolled at Upper Dublin High School situated in Pennsylvania and graduated in 1982. Kolber studied B.A. in Telecommunications at Miami University located in Oxford, Ohio. From the University, she finished her graduation in the year 1986. She has reddish-brown hair color with hazel eyes color.
Is Suzy Kolber still Married to Her Husband?
The sports reporter Suzy is still married to her husband Eric Brady. After a decade of marriage, she rarely makes public appearances with her husband which leads to rumors of their divorce. Before they got married, the couple dated for a long period of time. Finally, Suzy exchanged the wedding vows with her husband Eric Brady in 2008.
Since then they were together living as husband and wife. The couple’s wedding was very secretive. Only a few close friends and her immediate family were present at their wedding. At the age of 44-years, she became the mother of a daughter Kellyn Brady. With her wedding and birth child, she crushed the alleged rumor that Suzy Kolber is gay/lesbian.
Is Suzy Kolber Single Mother?
Suzy reportedly said that she would be raising her baby girl as a single mother during the time of her pregnancy. It leads that to rumors of her divorce from her husband Eric. Later she confirmed that it is actually just a rumor. The couple was ready to part their ways the same year they got married.
But the question is how the couple is still together. She said her father Gane Kolbersorted the issue saying that it’s their private matter. All it matters is that the duo is still together and raising their baby girl together and doing great as parents.
Net Worth and Salary of Suzy Kolber
The sports reporter, Suzy is paid well by ESPN and is one of the highest-earning sportscasters. She earns an annual salary reportedly is around $3 million as of 2022. Currently, Suzy Kolber has an estimated net worth of $18 million. Also, she has worked very hard to reach the height of success.
She has been working with ESPN for so many years and has achieved many awards and appreciation. Kolber featured on Sega’s video game, ESPN NFL Football for Microsoft’s Xbox, and Sony’s PlayStation2. It helps to establish her huge net worth earning a handsome sum of money from her work. She is living a lavish lifestyle with a tremendous net worth.
Plastic Surgery and Fans Reaction of Suzy Kolber
The 56-years-old Suzy had plastic surgery on her face recently. Her enhancements information is still a mystery but, one of the Twitterati complimented her saying she looks good.
Then another fan of her made a tongue in cheek remark on her rumored plastic surgery on Twitter with the hashtag #barelyrecognizeher saying:
“I wonder how much Suzy kolber’s plastic surgery cost this off season. I say $15,00”
Career Ups and Downs
- She started her early career as a videotape coordinator.
- From 1985-1989, Suzy produced an ET sportscast at WTVJ-TV in Miami. Then she won a local Sports Emmy in the year 1988.
- She started her broadcasting career in 1991. Kolber began working as a sports anchor and reporter at WPEC-TV which is associated with ESPN Network.
- Then she worked as a reporter for ‘Breeder’s Cup Newsfeed’ which is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- In the year 1996, she decided to be the anchor for Fox Sports News and left ESPN.
- On Fox Sports News, she was the studio host during the network’s coverage of the NHL.
- Also, she presented a non-sports coverage called Opening the Lost Tombs: Live From Egypt.
- In the year 1996, she returned to the ESPN network. Suzy came into the spotlight among all viewers when she covered a variety of assignments for ESPN from the NFL.
- Then she worked as a sideline reporter for ESPN’s show called ‘Monday Night Football’. Also, she featured Michele Tafoya during the broadcast of Super Bowl XL at ABC Sports in 2006.
- Kolber was hired by ESPN as a host of ESPN’s show NASCAR Countdown’ in 2007.
- For the 2011–2012 NFL season, she was used as a fill-in reporter. She has been working as a presenter with the ESPN network till now.