Suzette Quintanilla Net Worth 2022; Age, Salary, Husband, Son, Height
Suzette Quintanilla is famous as one of the band members- a talented drummer of a Tejano band Selena y Los Dinos from the United States. She is working as a manager of her sister’s museum in Corpus Christi, Texas.
When was Suzette Quintanilla Birthed?
Suzette Quintanilla was born on 29th June 1967, in Lake Jackson, Texas, in the United States of America. As of 2022, she is 55 years old and her horoscope is Cancer. Suzette is the daughter of Abraham Quintanilla Jr. (father) and Marcella Ofelia Samora (mother). She grew up alongside her elder siblings, Selena Quintanilla, and A.B. Quintanilla III.
Suzette holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnical background. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. Quintanilla was interested in drumming since her childhood.
Who is Suzette Quintanilla Husband?
Suzette Quintanilla married her longtime boyfriend Bill Arriaga, in the year 1993. She is currently living a private life and does not prefer sharing much regarding her personal life. In addition, the couple is blessed with a child as a son, Jovan. Though the couple is quite private about their relationship we can witness that they are very happy together.
What is Suzette Quintanilla’s Net Worth and Salary?
According to her career, Suzette might be receiving at least $5k to $10k as her annual salary but the actual amount is still missing from the media. Similarly, her sister, Selena has an estimated net worth of around $10 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Career of Quintanilla
- Suzette Quintanilla is one of the band members of Selena y Los Dinos who served as the drummer.
- She came to the media spotlight through her sister, Selena Quintanilla who is the late Latin superstar and also played drums for her band, Selena y Los Dinos.
- In the year 1995, Selena y Los Dinos released more than half a dozen albums and won many awards before her tragic death.
- Suzette along with her sister, Selena Quintanilla formed a group, Selena y Los Dinos, at age nine.
- Suzette and her sister started their career at parties and family gatherings before opening the family restaurant.
- She stopped her music career after her sister’s death but she’s always been active in charity works in the name of her late sister.
- Currently, she is working as a manager of Selena’s museum in Corpus Christi, Texas, and the family’s music production company, Q-Productions.