Who is Suzanne Whiston Boyfriend? What is Her Net Worth 2022?
Facts of Suzanne Whiston
|Full Name:||Suzanne Whiston|
|Birth Date:||April 21, 1968|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|View more / View less Facts of Suzanne Whiston|
Suzanne Whiston is a British tv journalist who is famous for her work for BBC, especially for the football show, Match of the Day. She is mainly known as the girlfriend of an English television presenter, author, as well as comedian, Karl Pilkington.
Early Life of Suzanne Whiston
Suzanne Whiston opened her eyes on 21st April 1968, in the United Kingdom to British parents. Her birth sign is Taurus. Suzanne holds British nationality and she belongs to a white ethnical background.
Who is Suzanne Whiston’s Boyfriend?
Suzanne Whiston’s boyfriend, Karl Pilkington is a British television presenter, author, comedian, radio producer, actor, and voice actor. He received the stardom after producing a radio program on XFM. His notable movies and tv shows are Cemetery Junction, 3 Minute Wonder, Comedy Lab, and many more. Apart from these, he is a co-founder, along with Gervais and Merchant, of RiSK Productions which is a television production company.
His most successful and popular show has been his stint with The Ricky Gervais Show which ran from 2001 to 2011 in the form of a radio show, podcast, and animated TV series. Currently, he is working on the script of a comedy series Sick of It which is due in the year 2018.
He has also designed and signed his own card for the UK charity Thomas Coram Foundation for Children in the year 2014.
Net Worth of Suzanne Whiston
A British TV Journalist, Suzanne Whiston has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2022. She earns this amount through her professional career as a tv journalist. According to some online resources, the average salary of a TV journalist in the United Kingdom ranges from $35k to $60k.
On the other hand, her boyfriend, Karl Pilkington has an estimated net worth of around $3 million. The main source of his income comes from his career as a television presenter, author, comedian, radio producer, actor, and voice actor. His annual salary is $300k per year.
How did Suzanne Whiston and Karl Pilkington Met?
Suzanne Whiston and Karl Pilkington met each other in the early 90s at their workplace. At that time, Karl ordered hot chocolate but unfortunately, he didn’t have sufficient money to pay for his order while Suzanne gave him 20p to pay his bill. Later on, they became close friends and their friendship turned into a beautiful relationship.
It has been more than 25 years of their togetherness. Even though they are not married, they call each other husband and wife. Suzanne is found sharing that although she has talked about marriage and having children with Karl, he says that he is not interested in such things, currently. Both of them are living a blissful life together.
Career Beginning and Rise to Fame
- Suzanne Whiston started her career as a prominent journalist working with Key 103 station in Manchester.
- She was promoted from her role in the Key 103 and people started to notice her as a journalist.
- Apart from her journalism field, she is also interested in sports particularly soccer which brought her an opportunity to work for BBC.
- She accepted an offer from the BBC for producing Match of The Day.
- In the year 2004, her team was sent to cover the FA Cup.
- In the year 2006, she was again sent to Germany to cover the FIFA World Cup Event.
- As a result, she started earning more than ever and became a renowned journalist in her country.
- Besides, she has also used her talent for entrepreneurship as she has established her own company named Alrite Productions.
- The development of her company is still in progress as they have only produced one movie, Karl Pilkinton’s A Love of Two Brains.
- She even runs a YouTube Channel of the same name as her company.