Net Worth of American actress and entrepreneur Susan Lucci 2022
Facts of Susan Lucci
|Full Name:||Susan Lucci|
|Birth Date:||December 23, 1946|
|Profession:||Actress, Television host, Author, Entrepreneur|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Married||Helmut Huber (1969)|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||34-24-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Scarsdale, New York|
|Education||Garden City High School, Fordham University Marymount|
|Kids||Andreas Huber, Liza Huber|
|Susan Lucci Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Susan Lucci|
Susan Lucci is an American actress, television host, author as well as and entrepreneur who is widely famous as a 1999 Emmy winner for the role of Erica Kane on the ABC daily drama, All My Children.
What is the Age of Susan Lucci?
Susan Lucci entered this world as Susan Victoria Lucci on 23rd December 1946, in Scarsdale, New York, the United States of America. As of 2022, her age is 72 years old and her horoscope is Capricorn. She is the daughter of Jeanette Lucci (mother) and Victor Lucci (father).
Throughout her childhood years, she grew up in Yonkers, New York while her family later moved to Elmont, New York, and Garden City, New York.
She grew up with her elder brother named James Lucci. Susan holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background.
She attended Garden City High School in New York, United States, and graduated from there in 1964. While in high school, Susan was a cheerleader, a student writer in the newspaper, a foreign exchange student to Norway, and heavily involved in theatre.
Later, she attended Fordham University Marymount in Tarrytown from where she earned a Bachelor’s degree in Arts in drama in the year 1968.
Relationship of Susan Lucci with Her Husband & Daughter
Susan Lucci is happily married to her husband, Helmut Huber since 13th September 1969. Her husband is an American chef and food service manager. They are married for almost 50 decades and are still enjoying their marriage without any sign of divorce, extra-marital, or separation. Susan quoted her husband,
“I married somebody who is very secure. He’s been in my corner from the time we met, and we grew in this together.”
This couple gave birth to two children together a daughter and a son. Their daughter Liza Huber born on 22nd February 1975 is an American actress while their son Andreas Huber is an aspiring professional golfer. As of now, the family is living a happy life together.
What is Susan Lucci’s Net Worth?
Susan Lucci has a whopping amount of net worth of around $60 million which she earned through her career as an actress, television host, author, and entrepreneur. Further, she earned $1 million per year for All My Children but she is yet to disclose the exact amount of her salary to the media.
Awards & Nomination
Susan won the Daytime Emmy Award in the year 1999 for her performance in All My Children. Additionally, she has also garnered the other 20 nominations for the award for her performance on the same daily drama. In the year 2005, she won the Gracie Allen Award. Further, she has won other awards such as the Ride of Fame Award (2013), People’s Choice Award (1992), Lucy Award (1994), Muse Award (2004), Soap Opera Digest Awards (1993, 1998), and so on.
Susan Lucci’s Body Measurement
- Height: Susan stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches.
- Weight: While her body weight is around 48 kg.
- She has a body measurement of 34-24-35 inches which includes her bust size, waist size, and hip size respectively.
- Susan has dark brown colored hair while her eyes are brown in color.
- Susan Lucci initially appeared in the TV series Love Is a Many Splendored Thing in the year 1967.
- Later, she appeared in other TV series such as Goodbye, Columbus, and Me, Natalie.
- From 16th January 1970 to 23rd September 2011, she appeared as Erica Kane on the ABC television soap opera, All My Children.
- In 1982, Susan had roles in Young Doctors in Love and The Love Boat.
- She portrayed the role of Gina Edwards in the TV series Fantasy Island in the year 1983.
- In the year 1986, she appeared as Darya Romanoff in the Golden Globe and Emmy Award-winning TV movie, Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna.
- From 1990 to 1994, Susan featured as a guest on the nighttime soap opera Dallas.
- In the year 2008, she participated in Season 7 of Dancing with the stars with her dance partner, Tony Dovolani but she was eliminated from the show and was placed 6th in the competition.
- In 2012, she performed on the Colbert Report and in the year 2015, she was inducted as Disney Legend.
- She appeared as a Shelley Waxman in Difficult People in 2017 and gives a voice in an animation movie Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018).
- Besides, Susan wrote an autobiography titled All my Life: A Memoir which was released on 29th March 2011.
FAQs of Susan Lucci
Who is Susan Lucci?
Susan is an American actress, television host, and author as well as an entrepreneur who is widely famous as a 1999 Emmy winner for the role of Erica Kane on the ABC daily drama, All My Children.
Where was Susan Lucci born?
Susan entered this world as Susan Victoria Lucci on 23rd December 1946, in Scarsdale, New York, the United States of America.