Who is Susan Hay Fiance? Her First Husband ; Her Net Worth 2022, Daughter
Facts of Susan Hay
|Full Name:||Susan Hay|
|Birth Date:||August 15, 1961|
|Profession:||Veteran broadcaster, Television host|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||North Bay|
|Susan Hay Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Susan Hay|
Susan Hay is a Canadian veteran broadcaster and television host as well as a popular television presenter who is currently working as one of the essential parts of the Global News family.
What is the nationality of Susan Hay?
Susan Hay was born on 15th August 1961, in North Bay, Canada. Her horoscope is Leo. Her father was a lawyer while her mother was a homemaker. As of now, she is 61 years old. Susan was brought up in a wealthy family and happily spends her early childhood. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Susan holds Canadian nationality and belongs to a Caucasian ethnical background. She graduated from Canadore College. After the end of her graduation, she was offered various modeling offers as well as many business opportunities.
Who is Susan Hay’s Fiance?
Currently, Susan Hay is in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend, Randy Marshall. Randy might be Susan Hay’s first husband. Susan was blessed with a daughter Brooke with her future first husband. Also, she has two Norwegian Elkhounds and a cat named Sass.
What is the Net Worth of Susan Hay as of 2022?
Canadian veteran broadcaster and television host.
Career Journey of Susan Hay
- Susan Hay began her career at MCTV in Sudbury as a weather anchor and host of a live half-hour talk forum.
- In the year 1989, she joined Global Television and anchored daily regional and national forecasts on Global’s evening and late-night newscasts.
- While in their free time Hay continues to dedicate working with charitable organizations.
- In the year 2003, she visited Africa with World Vision to help children orphaned by AIDS.
- Susan’s work in Africa resulted in–an hour show that earned an American Industry Award for Excellence in TV.
- Moreover, she has also gained a lot of recognition and won awards such as the Outstanding woman in her field Award In Celebration of Woman in 2000, the Rotary Youth Impact Lifetime Achievement Award for outstanding contributions towards youth and young in 2009.
- Also, Susan was awarded the Canadian Crime Victim Foundation Award of Honor for making a difference in the lives of others.
- In the year 2009, she received the Gemini Humanitarian Award for exceptional contributions to the community.
- Currently, she still works at Global News and travels around to cover the news and report.