Late Husband of Susan Dee Robbins, Bio, Nationality, Wedding
Facts of Susan Dee Robbins
|Full Name:||Susan Dee Robbins|
|Husband||Dayle Lymoine Robertson|
|Married||Dayle Lymoine Robertson|
|View more / View less Facts of Susan Dee Robbins|
- 1 Where is Susan Dee Robbins from?
- 2 Who was Susan Dee Robbins married to?
- 3 Who did Dayle Lymoine Robertson marry previously?
- 4 Does Dayle Lymoine Robertson have children?
- 5 How much was Susan Dee Robbins’s husband’s Net Worth?
- 6 Is Dale Robertson in the military?
- 7 What was the death cause of Dayle Lymoine Robertson?
- 8 Professional Career of Dayle Lymoine Robertson
Susan Dee Robbins came to the limelight as the wife of the late American actor Dayle Lymoine Robertson.
Where is Susan Dee Robbins from?
Susan Dee Robbins was born somewhere in the United States of America. By looking at her picture, we can assume that she might be in her late 60s. Similarly, she holds American citizenship as a nationality and belongs to a white ethnic background. Likewise, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Who was Susan Dee Robbins married to?
Susan was married to Dayle Lymoine Robertson. By profession, Robertson was an American actor and also he served in the United States Army 322nd Combat Engineer Battalion of the 97th Infantry Division in Europe.
Susan and Robertson were married on the year 1980 and were together until his death. The couple’s 32-year marriage ended with his death. Susan was the fourth wife of Robertson.
Who did Dayle Lymoine Robertson marry previously?
Dayle Lymoine Robertson had four wives. Robertson married Frederica Jacqueline Wilson. Frederica was his first wife. They married in 1951 and divorced in 1955, respectively. After separating from Frederica, he married Mary Murphy. Mary was an American actress by profession. The couple got married in 1956. Their relationship didn’t last long. Mary and Robertson divorced in 1957.
Similarly, he married Lula Mae Maxey. Lula and Robertson married in 1959 and divorced in 1977. Among his four wives, three are still alive.
Does Dayle Lymoine Robertson have children?
Yes, Dayle was blessed with two children. His children’s names are Rebel Lee and Rochelle Robertson. Also, he has a granddaughter from his daughter Rochelle Robertson. His granddaughter’s name is Jade Robertson-Fusco.
How much was Susan Dee Robbins’s husband’s Net Worth?
Susan Dee Robbins’s husband’s net worth was $5 million at the time of his death. He had earned this million amount from his professional career as an actor. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American actor ranges from $49,113 and $72,768 per year. If he was still alive, he would have earned the same amount from his acting career.
Is Dale Robertson in the military?
Yes, Robertson has joined the military. He served in the United States Army 322nd Combat Engineer Battalion of the 97th Infantry Division in Europe during World War II.
What was the death cause of Dayle Lymoine Robertson?
Dayle passed away on February 27, 2013, at Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla, California, United States of America. He died at the age of 89 years old. He died because of lung cancer and pneumonia.
Professional Career of Dayle Lymoine Robertson
- Dayle Lymoine Robertson was an American actor.
- He started his acting career while serving in the United States Army.
- During World War II, he served in the United States Army 322nd Combat Engineer Battalion of the 97th Infantry Division in Europe.
- Robertson was wounded twice and was awarded the Bronze and Silver Star medals for his efforts.
- In 1948, he made his film debut as an uncredited cop in The Boy with Green Hair.
- Likewise, Robertson was signed to a seven-year contract with 20th Century Fox.
- He received the Sour Apple Award from the press three years in a row.
- In 1968, he began hosting the anthology series Death Valley Days.
- In 1974 and 1975, he portrayed legendary FBI agent Melvin Purvis in two made-for-television films.
- Robertson was honored with the Golden Boot Award in 1985 in Oklahoma City.
- Also, in 1999, he received the American Cowboy Culture Association’s film and television award.
- some of his other films and Television series are Flamingo Road, Fighting Man of the Plains, Law of the Lawless, Blood on the Arrow, Two Flags West, and many more.