Who is “Fast And Furious Star” Sung Kang Wife? How Long Did Sung Kang and his Wife Miki Yim date?
American-Korean actor and producer Sung Kang is famous for playing the iconic character of Han Seoul-Oh in the action film series The Fast and the Furious.
Who is “Fast And Furious Star” Sung Kang Wife?
Sung Kang is a happily married man. Sung gets married to his long-term lovely girlfriend Prada Miki Yim. By profession, his wife Miki Yim is a fashion designer. The love bird exchanges their marriage vows on 8th July 2014 after being in a relationship for several years. From their relationship, the couple is also expected to welcome a baby.
Prada and Sung also uploaded many breathtaking pictures in their official Instagram account. Also, the beautiful duo has seen several times in the public and media. Besides Prada, Sung has never been in a relationship with any other girl. As of now, the duo is living a happy and luxurious life.
How Long Did Sung Kang and his Wife Miki Yim date?
Sung and Miki got married after dating for more than 15 years. At first, the duo meets each other in Koreatown Karaoke. Before tieing their marriage knot the couple was very good friends. They were college sweetheart.
Both of them completed their education at the same University. Also in these many years, Sung has never linked with other girls. Similarly, there is no sign of their separation. As of now Sung and Miki are enjoying their married life and living elegantly.
Is Sung Kang Korean or Japanese?
Sung Kang is a Korean-American. He is not Japanese. He might have visited Japan during his acting career time but he is not the residence of the Japanese. Sung is not completely Korean and American because he was born to a South Korean mother and African American step-father. As of now, Sug is living in Georgia, in the United States of America.
Family of Sung Kang
Sung Kang was born to a South Korean mother and African American stepfather. But he has not revealed the name of his mother and father on social media sites. He spent his childhood days in California. His mother is a South Korean immigrant and his father is an African American. His mother and father are from two different nations. Sung’s mother and father raised in a loving environment with lots of love and care.
But his mother and father wanted him to choose law instead of acting as it had a lack of Asians on American television and lack of job prospects at that time. At that time there were not many Asians on American television programs so his parents were more concerned about his career. Sung never wanted to disappoint his parents so he agreed to his parent’s choice to continue his studies. But Sung has also decided to pursue his dream of acting.
Fast Facts of Sung Kang
- Talented actor Sung Kang was born on 8th April 1972 in Gainesville, Georgia, in the United States of America.
- By birth his zodiac sign is Aries.
- Currently, he is 48 years old.
- By nationality, Sung holds American citizenship but belongs to South Korean descent, an Asian ethnic group.
- Regarding his academic qualifications, he attended the University of California, Riverside but there is no information about what he graduated in.
- Before that Sung moved to Barstow, California to complete his high school education.
- According to the celebrity net worth, Sung Kang has an estimated net worth of around $8 million.
- He has got a towering height of 6 feet 0 inches tall or 183 centimeters.
- Similar;y his total body weight is around 78 kg or 173 lbs.
- SUng has got a dark brown color eye with shiny dark brown color hair.