Sundar Pichai Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Height, Nationality
Facts of Sundar Pichai
|Full Name:||Sundar Pichai|
|Birth Date:||July 12, 1972|
|Profession:||Chief Executive Officer of Google|
|Saying:||1. It is Important to Follow your Dreams and Heart. 2. Do Something that Excites You. 3. As a leader, It is important to not just see your own success, but focus on the success of others. 4. A person who is happy is not because everything is right in his life, He is happy because of his attitude towards everything in his life is right. 5. It is always good to work with people who make you feel insecure about yourself. 6. That way, you will constantly keep pushing your limits. 7.Let yourself feel insecure from time, It will help you grow as an individual. 8. You might fail a few times, but that’s Ok. you end up doing something worthwhile which you learn a great deal from. 9. Wear your failure as a badge of honor!; Al is probably the most important thing humanity has ever worked on. 10. In Life don’t React, Always Respond. 11. We try to use deep computer science to what we make so that we have a differentiated approach to solving problems. 12.I love technology while growing up.; We are interested in India because it is amazingly young. 13. India will be a global player in the digital economy.|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$600 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Education||Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan, and Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur,|
|Kids||Kiran Pichai and Kavya Pichai|
|Sundar Pichai Facebook|
|Sundar Pichai Twitter|
|Sundar Pichai Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Sundar Pichai|
Sundar Pichai is an Indian-American business executive. Pichai is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Google Inc. Formerly Google’s Product Chief, Pichai was announced on October 10, 2015, as part of the restructuring process that has made Alphabet Inc. a parent company of Google, on October 2, 2015.
What is the Age of Sundar Pichai?
Sundar Pichai was born on July 12, 1972, as Pichai Sundararajan in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of 2019, he is 47 years old. His father, Regunatha Pichai, worked as an electrical engineer for the British conglomerate GEC and ran a factory that made electrical components. Sundar’s mother Lakshmi was a stenographer before she had children.
How is the Body Size of Sundar Pichai?
He also has a brother named Srinivasan Pichai. Sundar grew up in a middle-class house and was a good student. He belongs to the (American and Indian) nationality and the ethnic origin is Indian.
Therefore, he graduated from his school, Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan, with academic education, and earned a seat at the Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur, which is one of the most respected engineering institutions in India. Sundar stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 66 kg. Likewise, she has black hair color and dark brown eyes color.
Pichai’s Wedding with Longtime Girlfriend
Sundar Pichai is a married man. He married his longtime girlfriend Anjali Pichai. They were classmates and studied together at IIT Kharagpur.
Anjali and Sundar have two beautiful Kids together. Kiran Pichai as a son and Kavya Pichai as a daughter. They bought a house in Brooklyn, New York, for $ 6.8 million. Since he is now a citizen of the USA, he lives there with his entire family. The couple is living a blissful married life with no sign of divorce
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Google CEO Sundar Pichai? Know about his Earnings
Sundar Pichai is an Indian-American businessman with a net worth of $600 million with an annual salary of $650,000. In April 2013, Sundar was granted 353,939 restricted shares of Alphabet stock with a vesting period of five years.
When fully exercisable in April 2018, they had a paper value of $380 million and had been worth as much as $450 million when the stock was trading at nearly $1300 per share. At the time he was awarded the grant, the shares were worth $184 million. In addition to his 2013 share allotment, Sundar has received total compensation of $ 100 million each year from 2014 onwards.
Pichai’s Rumors and Controversies
Google CEO, Sundar Pichai, has opposed immigration policies from the start. He criticized the controversial order of Trump and said it would create “barriers” when it comes to bringing good talent to the United States of America.
In an email to his co-workers, Pichai said the ban will affect at least 187 Google employees around the world, and it hurts them to see the personal implications of this order.
Pichai’s Career in Google
- Sundar Pichai worked for McKinsey & Company’s management consultancy while at pre-Google day.
- He also brought his engineering and product management talents to Applied Materials.
- Therefore, he joined Google in 2004 and has known to work on popular products like Toolbar.
- He also worked on other products like Google Gears and Google Pack before Chrome was introduced.
- However, the success of the Toolbar helped Pichai accelerate his career.
- Google has detected that the toolbar has raised users’ search queries.
- This eventually led to the launch of Google Chrome. Google’s own browser.
- He has led product management and also discovered Google’s client software products such as Google Chrome and Chrome OS. He introduced the Chrome browser to the world.
- Chrome OS followed soon after in 2009. Pichai became more prominent in Google presentations in 2008 and soon became a familiar face to Google.
- Until 2012, he was senior vice president of Chrome and Apps. In 2013 he became a worldwide known personality.
- Sundar was announced to be the new CEO of Google in 2015.
- Larry Page retired from Google and took over the business from Alphabet, Inc., their new holding company.
- Earlier in the year, he announced that he would be product director at Google of Larry Page himself
- He was also a running contender for the new CEO of Microsoft, a job that ultimately went to Satya Nadella.