What is the Stevie Ryan Cause of Death? Her Husband, Net Worth
Stevie Ryan is an American actress, YouTube personality, and writer mainly remembered for the television series Stevie Tv aired on VH1.
Early Life of Stevie Ryan
Stevie Ryan was born on June 2, 1984, in Victorville, California. Stevie held American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. She was the daughter of Steve Ryan who owned a trucking business. Likewise, she had an older brother named Eric and a younger brother named Cody.
She had her early education at Liberty Elementary School in Victorville and for high school, she schooled at Silverado High School. After graduation, she enrolled at Victor Valley College in Victorville, California.
What is the Stevie Ryan Cause of Death?
Stevie Ryan’s life came to an end on July 1, 2017, and as revealed by the Los Angeles County Coroner’s office, her death has been ruled as suicide by hanging. The body of the 33-year-old Stevie was discovered by her parents in her Los Angeles apartment.
According to the sources, Stevie Ryan shared her prolonged battle with depression in a series of podcasts tagged “Mentally Ch(ill)” which she co-hosted alongside fellow comedian and radio personality Kristen Carney.
Likewise, she is also said to have attempted transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), an experimental treatment for depression amidst other forms of treatment.
Was Stevie Ryan Married?
Yes, Stevie Ryan was a married woman to her husband Darius Zayas. Her husband Darius is a producer. The couple started dating a few months ago before they married in late 2016 according to authorized sources.
Discussing her personal life, her dating list is quite long. Her notable dating lists include Adam Paranoia, Charlie Cobb, Eli Holzman, Tomas Dew, Drake Bell, and Perez Hilton. However, she was not married and did not have any children either.
Among all their relationships, the most notable among her relationships was with Hollywood actor and musician Drake Bell. Their relationship dates back to 2005 and it lasted a little over just a year. Likewise, there were also rumors that she was engaged to singer-songwriter Adam Paranoia.
What was Stevie Ryan’s Net Worth and Salary?
She might have gained around $50,000 to $75,000 in total from her YouTube account. Also, she was s given a series in the VH1, it is said that it paid her $250,000 before it was canceled.
- After completing graduation, Ryan moved to Los Angeles in order to start her career in the entertainment industry.
- In the beginning, she filmed, acted, and edited her own videos and post it on her channel which grabs attention.
- After that, Stevie got the opportunity to host her own comedy series, Stevie TV which gets broadcast on the VH1 channel.
- Likewise, she also co-hosted a talk show, Sex With Brody on E! Network and Mentally Chill.
- Besides that, her movies and TV series include John Doe, and Diary of a Serial Killer, and also appeared alongside Brody Jenner, Rob Dyrdek, Stevie Nicks, and Stevie Lynn Jones. Stevie was just struggling very hard to get success on her own.