Steven Lim Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Engaged, Girlfriend, Height
Facts of Steven Lim
|Full Name:||Steven Lim|
|Birth Date:||November 12, 1990|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Status||In a realtionship|
|Education||Ohio State University|
|Steven Lim Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Steven Lim|
YouTube personality who became the creator and presenter of Buzzfeed’s Worth It.
Early Life of Lim
Steven Lim was born on November 12, 1990, in Ohio, the United States of America. As of 2019, he is 29 years old under the zodiac sign Scorpio. His parents are originally from Malaysia. According to Lim, his mother is from Malacca, while his father is from a town called Port Dickson (PD).
He also has Chinese roots. Lim is of Chinese and Malaysian descent. He has a sibling brother named Alvin. Steven holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. He received his undergraduate education at Ohio State University and graduated in 2012 with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
After graduation, he remained in Ohio and worked as an engineer for the multinational company Procter & Gamble. He was in that role for about a year, but after moving to Los Angeles in 2013, he eventually switched to showbiz.
Is Steven Lim Engaged to his Girlfriend?
As early as 2016, Steven Lim introduced his audience to his girlfriend Ying Lin. According to him, they met through a mutual friend in his native Ohio. He also did a vlog describing the ups and downs of their long-distance relationship.
What is Steven Lim’s Net Worth and Salary?
His exact net worth and salary are still under review and have yet to be determined.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Steven Lim stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) tall and has a weight of 90 kg. Although his natural hair has a black color, Lim wears short blond hair that has become one of his most distinctive physical features. He has brown eyes.
Eyebrows Trading & Marketing
Eyebrows Trading & Marketing was founded on January 14, 2003, and is the advertising company of Steven Lim. In 2015, its company won an Asia Pacific Brands Award from the Trade & Industry Association (Singapore), Asia Business Journal, and APBA Singapore were organized.
Steven Lim Dot Net Models is an administrative agency that is a subsidiary of Eyebrowser Trading & Marketing. The models and talents of the agency mainly engaged in commercials, events, and photo shootings.
- Initially, Lim began his showbiz career as a creator, but he caught the attention of major media companies after some of his videos became viral on the Internet.
- Since joining Buzzfeed in 2015, he has become known for his work on the Worth It web series.
- The show has been a hit since its premiere in 2016 and Lim is both a producer and co-host.
- The show features Lim and his co-host Andrew Ilnyckyj visiting various grocery stores around the world to sample different foods at drastically different prices.
- Steven Lim also participated in the launch of the Worth It: Lifestyle spin-off series in January 2017.
- In contrast to the original show, which focuses only on different types of food, the co-organizers show different experiences and lifestyle articles in this spin-off version.