Facts of Steve Rizzo
|Full Name:||Steve Rizzo|
|Profession:||Former stand-up comedian, Motivational speaker, and Author|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York|
|Education||the Long Island University C. W. Post Campus|
|Steve Rizzo Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Steve Rizzo|
Steve Rizzo is an American former stand-up comedian, motivational speaker, as well as an author who is widely famous for his motivational speech.
Steve Rizzo entered this world in Brooklyn, New York, the United States of America. Looking at his photograph, we can assume that he might be at his mid-40s. Steve holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
Steve is active on some sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
He joined the Long Island University C. W. Post Campus in Brookville, New York. He earned a Bachelor of Arts in English and Education and Master of Arts in Theater Arts from there.
- At the beginning of his career, Rizzo was an English teacher for the 7th and 8th-grade students at West Babylon Junior High School. Further, he was also a counselor to students with behavioral problems in the 9th to 12th grades.
- After that, he became a comedian before becoming a motivational speaker.
- During his career as a comedian, Steve shared the stage with Eddie Murphy, Rodney Dangerfield, Jerry Seinfeld, Ellen DeGeneres, among others.
- He left his career of more than 18 years in stand-up comedy to pursue a new career in motivational speaking and became a professional speaker in the year 1994.
- Rizzo attended a workshop of the National Speakers Association.
- After that workshop, he was asked to present How to Add Humor to Your Presentations at a national convention of the National Speakers Association.
- Further, he signed an exclusive agreement with Five Star, and his speaking business took off.
- Steve had a PBS Special which he created by himself, and he was also the executive producer.
- As a comedian, he performed at several tv shows and comedy clubs. Some of the comedy clubs and TV shows he appeared in are Pittsburgh Comedy Club, Fox TV’s Comic Strip Live, and other many more.
- Steve has published several books in his career. Some of his notable inspirational books include Becoming a Humor Being: The Power to Choose a Better Way, Get Your SHIFT Together: How to Think, Laugh, and Enjoy Your Way to Success in Business and in Life, Always Look on the Bright Side: Celebrating Each Day to the Fullest, and Motivate THIS! How to Start Each Day with an Unstoppable Attitude to Succeed Regardless of Your Circumstances.
Becoming a Humor Being: The Power to Choose a Better Way
Becoming a Humor Being: The Power to Choose a Better Way is one of Steve’s inspiring book. Through his own and other people’s stories, Rizzo reveals how humor can affect our perceptions of challenging circumstances and life’s tragedies. Steve shows how humor can short circuit negative thoughts and emotions-before emotional and physical havoc can set in. Inside this book, he gives us the tools we need to reprogram our way of thinking and to take control of our negative emotions. However, the only criterion is for each of us to love ourselves enough to choose to awaken and nurture our humor beings.
Get Your SHIFT Together: How to Think, Laugh, and Enjoy Your Way to Success in Business and in Life
“Through shifting your focus and way of thinking, Steve shows how to succeed on all levels of life, while actually enjoying the process.
Awards & Honors
- Steve is regarded as an inductee of the National Speakers Association’s Council of Peers Award for Excellence (CPAE) Speaker Hall of Fame which is a lifetime award for speaking excellence and professionalism.
- Further, the Writer’s Digest magazine awarded his book, Becoming a Humor Being: The Power to Choose a Better Way with its 10th Annual International Self-Published Book Awards in the inspirational books category.
Steve Rizzo is possibly single and focusing on his career at the moment.