What is Stephen A Smith’s Net Worth? American Sports Journalist Salary from his different Career
Stephen A Smith is a famous American sports journalist, sports radio host, and sports television personality.
He is widely popular as a sports commentator on ESPN First Take. Currently, he is serving as a commentator on ESPN First Take, where he appears along with Max Kellerman and Molly Qerim.
What is Stephen A Smith’s Net Worth? What is his is Salary?
Stephen Smith Net Worth and Salary: Stephen A Smith has an estimated net worth of $10 million including all of his properties and earnings. His current estimated annual salary is $3.5 million. However, his salary has been increasing rapidly these years. In the year 2015, his salary was $3.1 million and it had reached up to $3.5 million in the year 2017. Moreover, Stephen is receiving $1 million from his SiriusXM radio show.
In the year 2016, Stephen signed a contract with ESPN worth $25 million. He was seen on a television show as a Basketball analyst on ESPN’s first take. After hosting a daily show Quite Frankly with Stephen A Smith, on ESPN in the year 2007, he became an NBA analyst. Stephen made diverse contributions to the ESPN as he hosted these many shows there. He owns a few of the best luxury cars in the world including Range Rover, Chevrolet, and BMW.
|Net Worth in 2019||$10 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Salary in 2017||$3.5 Million|
|Source of Income As||Sports Journalist and Sports Radio Host|
Professional Career of Stephen A Smith
- Stephen A Smith began his journalism career in the year 1994 with Winston-Salem Journal.
- In the following year, he started working with Greensboro News and Record and the New York Daily News.
- Later in the same year, he signed the contract as a writer for The Philadelphia Inquirer.
- Moreover, he also worked as a general sports columnist for the Philadelphia 76ers. Smith began his television career in the year 1999 working for CNN/SI.
- In the year 2005, he was appointed as the host of ESPN show, Quite Frankly with Stephen A. Smith.
- He started working for Fox Sports Radio as its on-air contributor in late 2009.
- Following year, Stephen became the host of Fox Sports Radio Morning Show.
- In the year 2012, he signed a permanent contract with First Take. Since then, Stephen is working as a sports commentator on ESPN First Take. Besides journalism, he is also an actor.
- He made his debut in acting in the year 2007, on the ABC serial drama General Hospital in which he played the role of Brick.
- Later the same year, Smith appeared as Allan in the romantic comedy film ”I Think I Love My Wife”.
- In the year 2014, he appeared in a commercial series, The Little Voice in Your Stomach.
Quicks Facts of Stephen A Smith
- Stephen A Smith was born on 14th October 1967, in the Bronx, New York City to Janet Smith (mother).
- He graduated from Winston-Salem State University.
- As of 2019, he is 52 years old and his birth sign is Libra.
- He has an estimated net worth of $10 million and an estimated annual salary of 3.5 million.
- Stephen has a good height of 6 feet 1 inch.
- Stephen A Smith is active on various social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.