What is Stephanie Sy Net Worth 2022? Her Bio, Age, Husband, Kids,
Facts of Stephanie Sy
|Full Name:||Stephanie Sy|
|Birth Date:||January 16, 1977|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Husband||David Jensen Aristo|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Southern California,|
|Education||University of Pennsylvania|
|Stephanie Sy Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Stephanie Sy|
American Journalist, Stephanie Sy is widely famous for being a reporter for the PBS NewsHour. Moreover, she was a former reporter and news anchor for Al-Jazeera English. Stephanie has outshined among most of the other news anchors out there with her entrancing beauty and dynamic anchoring.
Stephanie Sy is a Graduate of Pennsylvania
Stephanie Sy entered this earth on January 16, 1977, in Southern California, the United States. As of 2019, her age is 42 years old while her birth sign is Capricorn. She is the daughter of Li Sy (father) a certified public accountant in San Marino and her mother is a real estate broker of Coldwell Banker in San Marino.
Stephanie holds American nationality and belongs to an Asian ethnical background. She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. She stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches. Similarly, she has a black hair color with her eye color is dark brown. Stephanie Sy is active on social sites like Twitter, and Instagram.
What is Stephanie Sy Net Worth?
The American journalist who is widely recognized as a freelance journalist, Stephanie Sy has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2022. Sy has collected a decent amount of sum working for several news channels. Similarly, the average salary for a reporter at CNN is around $114,310.
In the same manner, the lower-ranking reporter earns around $104762 while the higher-ranking correspondent earns $132180. Therefore, the salary of her may exceed the average of the reporter.
We can clearly say that Sy earns a considerable amount of money and lives a lucrative lifestyle by exploring her Instagram profile.
Who is Stephanie Sy Husband?
Yes, Stephanie Sy is a happily married woman. Her husband’s name is David Jensen Aristo (boyfriend). Her husband is a supervising producer of NPR’s All Things Considered. He is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, and George Mason University. The couple met back in June 2015 at AL Jazeera America, while Sy was a news anchor and David was an on-air reporter.
They exchanged the wedding vows on June 17, 2017, the ceremony was held on the Pacific Ocean at Point Dume. Their marriage was officiated by Scarlet Sy, a bride’s sister who became a Universal Life minister for the event. Currently, the couple leads a blissful conjugal life with each other without any signs of divorce and separation.
Divorce with First Husband
Stephanie Sy married twice in her life. From her first marriage, she shares a daughter with her ex-husband. However, no information about her first spouse. She has kept her personal life low-key although her professional life is crystal clear.
- Stephanie started her journalism career soon after graduation.
- She graduated with a double major in international relations and environmental studies holding a degree.
- In 1999, her first job was as an on-air reporter for WBTW-TV.
- After that, she also joined WTKR in September 2001 as a military reporter.
- Her reporting from Iraq while embedded during the Iraq War led to her hiring by ABC News in 2003.
- Also, she reported from London for ABC NewsOne until 2006 when she was also a New York-based correspondent.
- She also became ABC’s Asia Correspondent in Beijing in 2007.
- After that, she transferred to New York in 2009 and remained there until leaving the network in 2012.
- She also did other tasks at ABC included occasional fill-in anchoring on World News Now.
- Stephanie was also a senior editor and correspondent at Everyday Health from 2012 to 2013.
- Also, she joined Al Jazeera America in 2013. There she worked as anchored in various newscasts, which primarily focus on the weekday morning news, and conduct occasional interviews for Talk to Al Jazeera until the network’s closure in 2016.
- Also, she worked as a freelance reporter for Yahoo News who did primarily did interviews for the website.
- Similarly, she worked as a freelance anchor for CNN and CNN International in 2017.