Stephanie Sarkisian Husband/Boyfriend? Net Worth & Salary 2022, Age
Facts of Stephanie Sarkisian
|Full Name:||Stephanie Sarkisian|
|Education||West High School|
|Kids||Taylor Sarkisian, Ashley Sarkisian, and Brady Sarkisian|
|View more / View less Facts of Stephanie Sarkisian|
Stephanie Sarkisian rose to popularity as the ex-wife of Steve Sarkisian who is an American football coach and former player.
Where was Stephanie Sarkisian born?
Stephanie Sarkisian was born in the year 1975 somewhere in the United States of America. She holds American nationality and her ethnicity is unknown. As of 2022, she is 46 years old. Her full birth name is Stephanie Yamamoto Sarkisian. Moreover, She has not disclosed her exact date of birth and month till now.
Similarly, she has not opened much regarding her family background as well. Stephanie has not shared the details regarding her father, mother, and siblings’ names. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Education of Stephanie Sarkisian
Regarding her academic qualification, she attended West High School and completed her high school education. Sarkisian has also not disclosed the name of her University as well.
What is the Net Worth & Salary of Stephanie Sarkisian?
Stephanie her ex-husband Steve Sarkisian has earned a handsome sum of money from his rising carer. As of 2022, Sarkisian has a net worth of around $2.8 million. He has also not disclosed the information regarding his annual salary on social media sites. Similarly, he has an annual salary of around $5.4 million as of 2022.
Well, He earned a hefty sum of income from his successful professional career as an American college football coach for the USC Trojans. It looks like he is enjoying his life from the income he received from his successful professional career.
Who is Stephanie Sarkisian Husband/Boyfriend?
Talking about the relationship status of Stephanie Sarkisian is currently single. Before Stephanie got married to his longtime boyfriend Steve Sarkisian. By profession her ex-husband Steve is an American football coach and former player.
The pair have exchanged the vows of their wedding in the year 1997 after having a long affair. After four years of a relationship finally, their bond turned into a husband and wife. Sadly their relationship does not remain the same as before and their marriage did not sustain long.
Stephanie and Steve got separated in the year 2015 after 18 years of their marriage. From their relationship, the couple has shares three children; two daughters and a son. The name of their lovely daughter is Taylor Sarkisian and Ashley Sarkisian.
The name of their son is Brady Sarkisian. Now Stephanie Sarkisian is not dating anyone. not dating anyone. She is living a low-profile life far away from the rumors and controversies.
Professional Career of Stephanie Sarkisian
- By profession, Stephanie Sarkisian is a teacher. Besides this, there is no information regarding her professional career.
- Her ex-husband Steve Sarkisian is an American football coach and former player. After that, He began his career in the field of football and baseball.
- Likewise, Steve started his collegiate athletic career at the University of Southern California (USC) as a non-scholarship middle infielder on the Trojans baseball team in the year 1992.
- Sarkisian played professionally for the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the Canadian Football League (CFL) for three seasons, 1997 to 1999.
- In the year 2010, his second season as head coach of Washington was wnt 6-6.
- In the year 2009, he was the head coach. Sarkisian chose to return to USC, accepting the head coaching position on December 2, 2013.
- His goal was to get USC back to its winning ways with NCAA sanctions finally ending.
- He and his USC athletic director Pat Haden are reprimanded by Pac-12 Conference commissioner Larry Scott for attempting “to influence the officiating on September 8, 2014.
- During the September 6 game with Stanford Haden is fined $25,000.
- Similarly, he is hired as offensive coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons, taking over for the recently departed Kyle Shanahan who left to Coach the 49ers on February 7, 2017.
- Similarly, Sarkisian is fired as offensive coordinator on December 31, 2018. Sarkisian was named the 31st head football coach at the University of Texas at Austin on January 2, 2021.