Stephanie Ruhle Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Married, Height, Hair
Facts of Stephanie Ruhle
|December 24, 1975
|13 feet 9 inches (4.19m)
|$ 5 million
|Ark Ridge, New Jersey
|Bachelor's Degree in 'International Business
|Harrison and Reese
|Stephanie Ruhle Facebook
|Stephanie Ruhle Twitter
|Stephanie Ruhle Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Stephanie Ruhle
Stephanie Ruhle is a popular American Journalist and an anchor of the American news show MSNBC Live as well as a business correspondent of NBC News. Moreover, Ruhle works as a columnist on Shape.com. She is also a writer for Velshi & Ruhle in the year 2017, and The Place for Politics in 2016.
Early Life of Stephanie Ruhle
Stephanie Ruhle was born on 24 December 1975, in Park Ridge, New Jersey, United States. Her birth name is Stephane Leigh Rule. Her age is 44 years as of the year 2019. Talking about her parents, Stephanie Ruhle’s mother’s name is Louise Ruhle but her father’s name is still under review.
Ruhle has a sister who resides in Ridgewood. She is very close with her mother. In the year 2017, Ruhle brought her mother to her show to deliver a lecture and speech about President Trump’s Outputs. She is an American by nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity.
Moving towards her educational qualification, Stephanie enrolled at Lehigh University after high school. Ruhle qualified with a bachelor’s degree in International Business. After there, she continued her education in Guatemala, Italy, and Kenya.
Stephanie Ruhle and Andy Hubbard’s Married Life & Children
Moving towards Stephanie Ruhle’s personal life, she is a married woman. She started her married life with the investment guru, Andy Hubbard. The duo first met while working with Credit Suisse. They tie the knot after a few years of love affairs. Talking about Ruhle’s husband, he is a businessman by profession.
He was born possibly in the mid-70s to a White-American family. Currently, Andy is Managing Director at UBS O’Connor.
The married couple has shared three children together. Stephanie has two sons, Harrison, and Reese, and a daughter named Drew Beachley Hubbard.
What is Stephanie Ruhle’s Net Worth and Salary?
Stephanie Ruhle has an estimated net worth of $5 Million. Likewise, She earns an annual salary of 500 thousand dollars.
Body Statistics of Stephanie Ruhle
Stephanie Ruhle has a height of 5 feet 5 inches with a body weight of 51 kg. Moreover, her body measurement is 34-25-34 inches. Her hair color is dying brown with a pair of brown eyes.
The Professional Career of Journalist
- After she finished her graduation, She joined Credit Suisse in the year 1997 and worked for six years.
- Where she worked in hedge fund sales. After that, she was promoted as a Vice President of Credit Suisse.
- Similarly, Ruhle joined Deutsche Bank in the year 2003, where she worked as a credit salesperson hedge funds.
- Likewise, she had been promoted to the director of the Global Markets Senior Relationship Management.
- Similarly, in the year 2011, she joined Bloomberg Television as a managing editor and news anchor. Moreover, Ruhle also worked as co-host along with Erik Schatzker for the TV program ‘Inside Track’.
- She involves in a two-hour late-morning show Market Makers along with Erik Schatzker in 2012.
- In the same year, Ruhle also hosted the show Bloomberg Go with David Westin. In April 2012, she broke the story of the London Whale, the trader behind the year 2012 JPMorgan Chase trading loss along with Bloomberg reporters Bradley Keoun and Mary Childs.
- Stephanie interviewed Matha Stuart in 2013.
- Similarly, she also interviewed the 45th and current president of the United States, Donald Trump, in the year 2015.
- Stephanie Ruhle produced and hosted a documentary Haiti, Open For Business in the same year 2015.
- She also appeared in the short films Shark Land, A Mission Blue, and Fusion Expedition.
- Moreover, that especially focuses on the dangers faced by the sharks of the national park Cocos Island. Ruhle is also the journalist for Shape magazine’s website Shape.com.