Who is Stephanie Pinder-Amaker’s Husband? Bio, Nationality, Child, Career
Facts of Stephanie Pinder-Amaker
|Full Name:||Stephanie Pinder-Amaker|
|Education||Duke University, Vanderbilt University|
|View more / View less Facts of Stephanie Pinder-Amaker|
- 1 Where is Stephanie Pinder-Amaker from?
- 2 What are Stephanie Pinder-Amaker’s Qualifications?
- 3 How much is Stephanie Pinder-Amaker’s Net Worth?
- 4 Is Stephanie Pinder-Amaker happily married?
- 5 Ho tall is Stephanie Pinder-Amaker’as husband?
- 6 What is the name of Tommy Amaker’s current team?
- 7 Professional Career of Stephanie Pinder-Amaker
Stephanie Pinder-Amaker is the founding director of McLean Hospital’s College Mental Health Program. She is famous as the wife of an American college basketball coach Tommy Amaker.
Where is Stephanie Pinder-Amaker from?
Stephanie Pinder-Amaker is originally from the United States of America. We can assume she must be in her late 40s from looking at her photo.
She holds American citizenship while she belongs to white ethnic background. Similarly, she follows Christianity as a religion.
What are Stephanie Pinder-Amaker’s Qualifications?
Stephanie is a graduate of a prestigious university called Duke University in 1982 BS. Similarly, she has a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Vanderbilt University in 1988.
How much is Stephanie Pinder-Amaker’s Net Worth?
The net worth and salary of Stephenie are unknown at the moment. As she is a private person she has not given much information about herself. But as an Author, Stephanie must have earned d a good sum of amount from her career. Likewise her husband, Tommy Amaker has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2022. Similarly, this includes all of Tommy’s property, assets, wealth, and money. Tommy is very happy with the money he has gained from his American basketball coaching career.
Tommy has also collected a good sum of money from advertisements, paid partnerships, and brand endorsements as well. Similarly, from his career, Tommy has gained both name and fame at the same time. In the coming days, Tommy’s net worth and annual salary will surely rise up. Furthermore, Tommy is successful in collecting a decent sum of money from his career.
Is Stephanie Pinder-Amaker happily married?
Stephanie is a happily married woman. Similarly, Stepanie has tied the wedding knot with her long-time boyfriend, Tommy Amaker. By profession Stephanies husband Tommy is a college basketball coach. Tommy met Stephanie for the first time at Duke. After sharing contact with each other, Tommy and Stephanie started dating each other.
Similarly, the information on Tommy and Stephanie’s exact marriage date is not available at the moment. Tommy and Stephanie’s grand wedding were attended by their friends and family. Furthermore, Tommy and Stephanie are living happily and peacefully with each other, and other is no sign of their divorce at the moment.
Ho tall is Stephanie Pinder-Amaker’as husband?
Stephanie’s husband Tommy stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch. According to his height, Tommy has a bodyweight of 60 kg. Similarly, Tommy has a beautiful pair of brown-colored eyes while his hair is also black in color.
What is the name of Tommy Amaker’s current team?
Tommy has been coaching for Harvard Crimson Men’s Basketball. Similarly, Tommy has been coaching as a head coach since 2007.
Professional Career of Stephanie Pinder-Amaker
- By profession, Stephanie is a founding director of McLean Hospitals.
- Likewise, she is also an author who wrote a book named, Did That Just Happen?! Beyond “Diversity”—Creating Sustainable and Inclusive Organizations.
- She provides student-focused treatment; consultation to students, parents, college professionals, nonprofits, and related research.
- Likewise, she lectures and conducts workshops throughout the country.
- Which includes strengthening continuity of care, and on how to bolster communication between campus- and community-based systems, eliminating barriers to mental health treatment, and better supporting marginalized students.
- Similarly, Stephanie is a member of the WHO World Mental Health International College Student Initiative.