Elisabeth’s Daughter Stella Street Guggenheim, Siblings & Parents-Photo
Stella Street Guggenheim is the child of American celebrities Elisabeth Shue and Davis Guggenheim. They are legends of the American entertainment industry.
How old is Stella Street Guggenheim?
Stella Street Guggenheim was born on 19 March 2001, in the United States of America. As of 2022, she is 20 years old. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. She is the daughter of Elisabeth Shue and Davis Guggenheim.
The celebrity kid, Stella has two siblings named Miles William Guggenheim and Agnes Charles Guggenheim. Stella Street Guggenheim holds an American nationality and her ethnicity is mixed.
She has a cousin Nathaniel William Shue. Her uncles are Andrew Shue, William Shue, and Jonathan Guggenheim. Stella’s grandparents were James Shue, Marion Guggenheim, Charles Guggenheim, and Anne Harms.
Stella Street Guggenheim’s Personal Life
Stella Street Guggenheim is a private type of person at an early age in life. On the other hand, her parents Elisabeth Shue and Davis Guggenheim married in August 1994. However, there is not much about her parent’s personal life in the media.
How Much is Her Parents’ Worth?
However, her mother Elisabeth Shue is an American actress who has a net worth of $12.5 million. Her best-grossing movie The Karate Kid collected $90.8 million worldwide followed by Living Las Vegas which earned about $32 million as of 2022.
Likewise her father Davis Guggenheim is an American film director and producer who has a net worth of $8 million.
A Career in the Entertainment Industry
- The professional life of Stella Street Guggenheim hasn’t been started.
- Luckily, she came to fame because both of her parents are from the entertainment industry.
- In the future, she may follow the footsteps of her parents. Her mother Shue initially began acting in television commercials.
- In 1982, she had a minor role in the TV movie ‘The Royal Romance of Charles and Diana.’
- Later, she appeared in ‘Somewhere, Tomorrow’. Additionally, in 1984, she played Ali in the movie ‘The Karate Kid’.
- She appeared as Jackie Saranac in the TV series ‘Call to Glory.’ Since then, she has appeared in numerous other movies and television series.
- All in all, she has over 50 credits as an actress. Elisabeth garnered the Academy Award nomination in 1996 for her performance in ‘Leaving Las Vegas.
- In addition, she has also garnered the Golden Globe and BAFTA Film Awards.
- She won the ACCA award in 1995 and CFCA Award in 1996.
- Likewise her father Davis Guggenheim is an American film director and producer.
- As a director or producer, he worked on the TV series Deadwood in 2004 and The Defenders from 2010 to 2011.
- Guggenheim has directed or produced the films Gossip, Gracie, From the Sky Down, It Might Get Loud, An Inconvenient Truth, Training Day, The Opposite Sex, How to Live with them, and Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead.
- He has also worked on episodes of the TV series Melrose Place, Party of Five, Sisters, NYPD Blue, ER, 24, Alias, Push, Nevada, The Shield, Numb3rs, and The Unit.
- Guggenheim won an Academy Award in 2007 for An Inconvenient Truth.
- He also directed the documentary He Named Me Malala about Pakistani female activist Malala Yousafzai in 2014.
FAQs of Stella Street Guggenheim
What is Stella Street Guggenheim’s Age?
Stella was born on 19 March 2001, in the United States of America. As of 2022, she is 20 years old.
Where did Stella Street Guggenheim go to College?
She went to Wildwood School and then went on to study art at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
How tall is Stella Street Guggenheim?
Stella stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches while her body weight is around 53kg.