What is Sophie Ikenye’s Net Worth 2022? Bio, Parents, Family, Husband
Facts of Sophie Ikenye
|Full Name:||Sophie Ikenye|
|Net Worth||$3-5 Million|
|Education||Kenya Institute of Mass Communication|
|Siblings||James Mungai, Averina Njeri, Charles Kemu Ikenye, and George Ngugi|
|Sophie Ikenye Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Sophie Ikenye|
Sophie Ikenye, a BBC news presenter became popular for her work on BBC World News.
Where is Sophie Ikenye from?
Sophie Ikenye opened her beautiful pair of eyes for the first time in Kenya, South Africa. Ikenye’s exact birth date and birth month with birth year are not available at the moment. Similarly, from her pictures, Sophie looks like she is in her late 30s. Sophie was born as the daughter of Stephen Uno (father) while her mother’s name is Esther Njeri. Her parents both worked as civil servants.
Additionally, Sophie has spent her early childhood playing with her siblings named James Mungai, Averina Njeri, Charles Kemu Ikenye, and George Ngugi. By nationality, Sophie holds Kenyan citizenship while she belongs to an African-American ethnic community. Furthermore, Sophie follows the Christianity religion.
Where did Sophie Ikenye go to study?
Sophie has started her early schooling from some sort of high school. After completing her early school, Sophie joined the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication for further education.
What is Sophie Ikenye’s Net Worth?
Sophie has an estimated net worth of $3-5 million. Similarly, this includes all of Sophie’s property, assets, wealth, and money. Sophie has earned this hefty sum of money from his career as a BBC news presenter. Similarly, Sophie hasn’t shared her annual income at the moment, but we could assume that she has earned a hefty sum of money from her career. She might be earning more than the average amount of salary.
Sophie has also collected a good sum of money from advertisements, paid partnerships, and brand endorsements as well. In the coming days, Sophie’s net worth and annual salary will surely rise up. Furthermore, Sophie is successful in collecting a decent sum of money from her career.
Is Sophie Ikenye married?
Sophie is unmarried currently single. Similarly, Sophie is not dating anyone at the moment. Sophie likes to keep his personal matter private, So Sophie hasn’t shared his personal information in public.
Furthermore, Sophie is living a single low-key life in her own house while focussing on her career at the moment. Sophie hasn’t been involved in any sort of rumor and controversies at the moment.
Professional Career of Sophie Ikenye
- Ikenye has started her career as a news presenter.
- Similarly, Sophie is working as a presenter and producer of BBC World News’ Focus On Africa.
- Sophie has started working at BBC in 2009 at the World Service as the presenter of the radio version of Focus on Africa for three years.
- Furthermore, Ikenye has worked as the main presenter of the show onscreen in 2012.
- Sophie has also covered the news of the Nigerian presidential elections in the year 2011.
- Additionally, she has also worked as a presenter of the Libya crisis and the 2013 Kenyan elections.
- Sophie has also worked as a presenter of interviews of 10 African presidents and other prominent personalities.
- In addition to this, Sophie has also worked at KBC, Citizen TV, and NTV Kenya.
- Sophie has also worked at the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) as an intern.
- Furthermore, Sophie has worked alongside Peter Okwoche, Paul Bakibinga, Salim Kikeke, and Dayo Yusufu in the year 2017 when the broadcast was Focused on Africa for a week.
- On Urban TV, Sophie has also anchored the PM Live News.
Awards & Achievements of Sophie Ikenye
- Sophie was listed on the 100 Most Influential Young Kenyan
- In addition to this, Sophie became the 100 most influential young Africans in 2016.