Biography, Facts & Single of Chante Moore’s daughter Sophia Hardison
Facts of Sophia Hardison
|Full Name:||Sophia Hardison|
|Birth Date:||September 27, 1996|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York|
|Siblings||Kenny Lattimore Jr.|
|Sophia Hardison Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Sophia Hardison|
In this world, there are so many people who became popular due to their celebrity father/mother/brother, and so on.
When was Sophia Hardison Birthed?
Sophia Hardison is also the popular celebrity daughter of a renowned actor as well as a manager Kadeem Hardison and Chante Moore, a famous American singer, songwriter, actress, and TV personality.
Sophia Hardison entered this world on 27th September 1996, in New York City, New York, USA. Her zodiac is Libra. The name of her parents is Kadeem Hardison and Chante Moore. She was born before getting married.
She grew up with her younger stepbrother, Kenny Lattimore Jr. who was born on 10th April 2003. She is American and of African-American ethnicity.
Is Sophia Hardison Single?
Yes, Hardison is presently single. She does not like to reveal her personal details to the media and the public.
Furthermore, she is focusing on her education before racing into a relationship. However, on 26th December 2015, Sophia once posted a picture with a guy on her Instagram account wishing her Merry Christmas.
Her Parent’s Relationship Status
Apart from that, Her parents, Kadeem and Chante got married in 1997. Prior to their marriage, they already have a child who is Sophia. They stayed together for a period of three years and later on, divorced in the year 2000.
Nevertheless, the reason for their divorce was infidelity on Kadeem‘s part. The duo actually married secretly and their affair became public only when they got divorced.
The reason for their separation was non-other than Kadeem’s relationship with another woman during the period while they were together. In addition, the woman with whom he had an affair was Cree Summers. Nevertheless, after his divorce, they did not stay together for too long. Later on, he found happiness with a fellow singer, Kenny Latimore.
How much is Sophia Hardison’s Parents’ Net Worth?
On the other hand, her mother Chante has an impressive wealth of $1.5 Million. She earned a massive amount of wealth from her singing career. Whereas, Sophia’s father, Kadeem Hardison also earns a good fortune from his career as an actor. His current net worth is $2 million.
Her Parents’ Career
- Her mother released her second album, A Love Supreme, and peaked at sixty-four on the Billboard 200 albums chart on 15th November 1994.
- Similarly, she also released her third album, This Moment Is Mine in 1999.
- Furthermore, she did a new record deal with Shanachie Entertainment as well as launched her own album, Moore Is More on 30th July 2013.
- In addition, her other works include The Rise of the Phoenix, and Christmas Back to You (2017).
- Recently, she premiered her new single, One Love with a musical artist, Lewis Sky.
- Besides that, she won the NAACP Image Award and American Music Award.
- Her contribution to the song Contagious landed her in Soul Train Music Award and later she won the award.
- In addition, she has got a nomination for numerous awards including, Grammy Award, Soul Train Award, and MCP Music Award.
- Apart from that, Kadeem Hardison started his career journey in the entertainment field in 1981.
- He had his first acting role at the age of 16 on a 1981 ABC Afterschool Special.
- Similarly, he received NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series for his work in “A Different World”.
FAQs of Sophia Hardison
How old is Sophia Hardison?
Sophia was born on September 27, 1996, in New York City, New York, USA. As of now, she is 26 years old.
What is Sophia Hardison’s Height?
Sophia stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall with a matching body weight.