Sonal Chappelle Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Parents, Siblings
Facts of Sonal Chappelle
|View more / View less Facts of Sonal Chappelle
Sonal Chappelle is the youngest daughter of the famous American celebrities, Dave Chappelle and Elaine Chappelle.
Early Life of Sonal Chappelle
Sonal Chappelle was born in 2009 in Ohio, the US as Sanna Chappelle. As of 2019, she turned 10 years. She is the youngest daughter of Dave Chappelle and Elaine Chappelle.
Sonal has two brothers Sulayman Chappelle and Ibrahim Chappelle as her siblings. Sonal holds American nationality whereas belongs to the mixed ethnicity.
Personal Life of Sonal Chappelle’s Parents
Sonal’s parents Dave Chappelle and Elaine Chappelle tied their knots in the year 2001. Just before their marriage, her father changed his religion to Islam and asked her mother to change as well. But, she refused to change her religion. However, this religion did not affect their relationship.
Her parents share three children together including her. They are spending a very happy and blessed married life together with them. To this date, there are no rumors of their divorce and we wish that they will always remain together like this.
Sonal is a beautiful girl born to celebrities. Looking at her now, we can guess that like her parents, someday she is also going to be one of the famous celebrities of the entertainment industry. A black pair of eyes and curly black hair already looks too good on her.
Net Worth and Salary of Sonal Chappelle’s Parents
As Sonal is a rich celebrity kid, she shares the huge net worth of her parents. The estimated net worth of her father Dave Chappelle is around $42 million as of 2022. Likewise, in 2016, Dave signed a $20 million-per-release comedy-special deal with Netflix.
In addition to this, his famous movie, The Nutty Professor collected $274 million, on a budget of $54 million. Similarly, his other film, Con Air made $224 million on a budget of $75 million. And his next famous romantic movie, You’ve Got Mail earned $250 million on a budget of $65 million.
Moreover, he also produced a movie; Dave Chappelle’s Block Party on the budget of $3 million which later earned $12.1 million. Then in November 2016, Netflix announced that they would be releasing three new stand-up comedy specials from Chappelle in 2017, with Chappelle being paid $20 million.
As for now, Sonal is living a luxurious life with her on a 65-acre farm near Yellow- Springs, Ohio. Along with this, her family also owned several houses in Xenia, Ohio.
Sonal Chappelle’s Parents Career
- Talking about her parents, both of them are celebrities. Her father Dave Chappelle is a stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and producer.
- He is mostly known for his iconic and acclaimed satirical comedy sketch series Chappelle’s Show (2003).
- This series was also co-written by Neal Brennan, which ran until Chappelle’s retirement from the show two years later.
- Moreover, he also appeared in numerous movies including Mel Brooks’s Robin Hood: Men in Tights, The Nutty Professor, Con Air, You’ve Got Mail, Streak, and Undercover Brother.
- Likewise, her mother Elaine has always been supporting the partner of his father.
- Her parents kept supporting each other and that is the reason that kept them still together.