The Parents of Skye Westbrook, Bio, Age, Twins, Family, Net Worth 2022
Skye Westbrook get fame after being born as the daughter of an American basketball player, Russell Westbrook child.
Who are Skye Westbrook’s Parents?
Skye opened his beautiful pair of eyes on November 17, 2018, in the United States of America. As of 2022, Sky is 4 years old. By birth her star sign is Scorpio. She celebrates her birthday on 17th November. She was born as the daughter of Russell Westbrook (father) while her mother’s name is Nina Earl. Her father is an American basketball player while her mother is a licensed therapist and businesswoman by profession.
Furthermore, she was born with two other siblings named Noah Russell Westbrook and Jordyn Westbrook (twin sister). Her maternal grandparent’s name is Jennifer Lyons and Michael Earl while her paternal grandparent’s name is Shannon Horton and Russell Westbrook. Similarly, her uncle’s name is Raynard Westbrook. While her maternal uncle’s name is Jonathon Earl, Benjamin Earl, Michael Earl.
By nationality, she will hold American citizenship while she belongs to a mixed ethnic community. Furthermore, she will follow the Christianity religion in the future.
Is Skye Westbrook Single?
Skye is too young to be involved in any sort of relationship. Similarly, Skye is only 4 years old, so her dating life is not explored yet. While her parents, Russell and Nina tied the wedding knot in 2015. This couple met for the first time in college, after knowing each other and exchanging contacts, they started dating and got finally married in 2015.
Furthermore, this couple is living happily and peacefully enjoying their conjugal life for seven years.
What is Skye Westbrook’s Net Worth?
Skye Westbrook is too young to start any kind of profession, so her net worth is not available at the moment. However, Skye is the heiress of her father’s fortune. Her father Russell has an estimated net worth of $170 million as of 2022. Similarly, this includes Russell’s property, bank balance, and assets. Russell has earned this huge fortune from her basketball playing career. He earns an annual salary of $41 million.
Similarly, her mother, Nina has an estimated net worth of $50 million. She has earned this good fortune from her business and her therapist career. Furthermore, Russell has also earned a hefty sum of money from UCLA’s basketball playing career.
Contracts of Russell Westbrook
Russell is playing with the Lakers with a salary of $44,211,146 for the season of 2021-22. He is in the fourth year of his contract with The NBA’s 2016-17 league MVP with a player option for the 2021-2023 season.
Career line of Skye Westbrook’s Parents
- Russel started his NBA draft career when he was selected fourth overall by the Seattle SuperSonics.
- Similarly, he signed the contract with the Thunder on July 5, 2008.
- During Russell’s first season, he scored 15.3 points per game and earned the title of NBA All-Rookie First Team.
- Russell played full-time during his second year as the starter team where Thunder got qualified for the playoffs that season.
- Furthermore, Russell scored 43 points on November 26, 2010, which was a career-high of his at the time.
- In 2011, he was selected to play in the NBA All-Star Game and played with All-NBA Second Team where he earned two honors in 2012.
- While her mother, Nina has played basketball and was on her high-school varsity team.
- Likewise, while playing she made an exceptional score of 2,291 points, 906 rebounds, 298 assists, and 544 steals.
- She won a 4-year varsity basketball letter and received an even earned athletic scholarship to UCLA.
- Similarly, her freshman career score included 27 games and an average of 15 points improving in subsequent years.