Sibylle Szaggars Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, BF, Husband, Height
Facts of Sibylle Szaggars
|Full Name:||Sibylle Szaggars|
|Birth Date:||April 14, 1957|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Hamburg, Germany|
|View more / View less Facts of Sibylle Szaggars|
Sibylle Szaggars is a German professional painter whose flawless painting has garnered enormous praise. Moreover, her artwork has been exhibited throughout Europe, Monaco, Peru, Singapore, Japan, Suriname, and the US. Besides, she is also famous for being the wife of Hollywood actor, Robert Redford.
Early Life of Sibylle Szaggars
Sibylle Szaggars was born on 14th April 1957, in Hamburg, Germany. As of 2022, she is 65 years old and her birth sign is Aries. She usually celebrates her birthday on April 14th. Talking about her nationality, Sibylle holds German nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity.
As a child, sketching, and painting came to her naturally, she traveled extensively with her family throughout Malaysia, Europe, and Morocco, as a teenager.
Who married to Sibylle Szaggars? About her Affairs/ Children
Talking about her personal life, Sibylle Szaggars is married to her long-term boyfriend, Robert Redford who is an American actor and entrepreneur. They met for the first time in 1996 at the Sundance film festival. Later, they started dating each other.
They dated for almost 12 years long and exchanged wedding vows in July 2009. Their wedding ceremony took place at the Louis C. Jacob Hotel in the presence of their 30 guest and their family members, friends, and relatives. Currently, the couple is living a happy life at Redford’s 5,500-acre ranch in Utah and at his nearby mountain resort of Sundance.
However, her husband previously married Lola Van Wagenen, who dropped out of school to marry Redford. The couple also shared four children together, Scott, Shauna Jean, David James, and Amy Hart Redford. But unfortunately, their first child, Scott died two months later of sudden infant death syndrome. However, the couple got divorced in the year 1985.
What is Sibylle Szaggars Net Worth and Salary?
As the world’s famous painter, Sibylle Szaggars earns a huge amount of money. However, her husband Robert Redford has an estimated net worth of $170 million.
Sibylle Szaggars on Height & Weight
Sibylle Szaggars stands at a tall height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs about 52 kg. Her skin is of white tone and has dark brown hair with a pair of dark brown eyes.
Sibylle Szaggars’s Painting and Art career
- Sibylle Szaggars started her profession as a painter.
- In her early 80’s she relocated to London, where she rented her first painting studio. Later, she started exhibiting her work in Group showing in England and her native country, Germany.
- After several years, she moved to the United States and then moved to Utah full time where she set up her painting studio in the mountain village of Sundance.
- In the year 2000, Sibylle moved back to Morocco, where she visited some ancient towns and villages.
- The following year, her painted oil sketches and photographs have featured Morocco’s history and tradition.
- During the years 2002 and 2003, she created a new series of lushly painted oil studies of vases and flowers.
- After that, she began to create largely painted abstracts with abstract watercolors.
- Her many painting has exhibited at the 2008 International Music Festival in Italy, Cortona, and Singapore.
- Since the year 2010, Sibylle is experimenting with elements of watercolor and rain.
- The following year, her work has presented for the first time in the Principality of France and Monaco to raise funds for the foundations of HRH Princes of Caroline, Hanover, and Monaco.
- The paintings have been represented by Galerie du Form Kamil in Monaco, Ernesto Mayans Gallery in Santa Fe, Linda Fairchild Contemporary Art, New Mexico, and California.