Gonzalez’s Partner Sherry Aon Bio & Net Worth 2022| Shared a Daughter?
Sherry Aon is the partner of famous actor Rick Gonzalez, an American actor. Her partner, Rick is known for various roles in famous movies.
Where is Sherry Aon from?
Celebrity wife Sherry Aon is an American citizen who was born & raised somewhere in the United States of American. She belongs to mixed ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Sherry Aon is currently living with her boyfriend Rick Gonzalez. Some online sources claimed the couple is married but they are yet to confirm their news of marriage officially.
However, they are in a romantic relationship although the couple is not married or married. From their romantic relationship, Sherry was blessed with a daughter.
The couple’s daughter was born on 26th July 2013. The family of three is living happily together. It seems like the couple wants to keep their personal details within themselves only.
Net Worth of Sherry Aon Partner/Boyfriend
But, her partner Ricky has a net worth of around $1 million. He made this earning from his career as an actor. As per the sources, he receives a salary of $80,000 for his role in the television series Arrow.
Her boyfriend Rick starring movie ‘Pride and Glory’ collected $31.4 Million in the box office collection. Then, his other movie Rookie has collected worth around $80. 7 Million in box office collection. Also, he featured in the film Coach Carter which earned $76.7 million from the Box Office.
Collecting such a huge amount from the movie and being the actor of the blockbuster movies, without any doubt, Ricky has made good earning. Sherry and Rick reside in their beautiful house located in Hidden Hill, California along with their daughter.
Her Partner Career Summary
- Her partner Rick Gonzalez, started off his career starring in the television series FIX; The Series in 1997.
- Moreover, he also appeared in the television movie Thicker Than Blood.
- Besides that, Gonzalez later appeared in movies like Prince of Central Park, Laurel Canyon, Old School, The Rookie, Coach Carter, Pulse, and others.
- Moving forward, he also did television series like Law and Order, Boston Public, The Shield, Reaper, etc.
- Though we don’t have any information about Sherry, his partner is quite famous in the entertainment industry.
Rick’s Music Videos
- Her partner Rick has featured in a few music videos, including an opening speech in the music video ‘Hope’ by Twista and Faith Evans, in rapper Obie Trice’s song ‘Snitch’ and as Jesus in Lady Gaga’s song ‘Judas’.
- Also, he has a mixtape album called ‘The Invisible Man’.