What’s Sheree Whitfield Net Worth? What is her House Worth?
Sheree Whitfield is one of the fashion designers, who gained the media attention of the audiences after she appeared in the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Making a debut in the year 2003 in Bella Azul and the RHOA, she overwhelmed the Real Housewives of Atlanta’s fans with her intellectual personality and captivating appearance.
Throughout her career, she has garnered a decent amount of money. Scroll down to know more about her exact figure of net worth, career, and other interesting facts.
What’s Sheree Whitfield Net Worth?
Sheree Whitfield Net Worth and Salary: Sheree Whitfield has an estimated net worth of $400k as of 2019. During her time in The Real Housewives of Atlanta, she earned a huge amount of around $550k. Moreover, her exact amount of salary is not available at the moment. Apart from reality television work, she is also handling business endeavors and has worked in the entertainment industry as an actress. As she continues her career, her net worth will surely rise in her upcoming days.
|Net Worth in 2019||$400k|
|Net Worth in 2018||$250k|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Fashion Designer, Reality TV star, Author|
She has also received a huge amount of $775k as a divorce settlement, more than $1.1 million in marital property, and $2.14k in child support from her ex-husband, Bob Whitfield. However, because of her loss on boutique business, expenses on raising children, and expenses over lawsuits, she has only around $400k left as her net worth in the year 2019. Some online resources have reported that she owed $288k in back taxes, because of her past federal tax liens that totaled more than $152k by out the years 2009, 10 and 11.
What is her House Worth?
Sheree had a sports car, Aston Martin which costs around $100k. However, she lost her sports car and equity in her incomplete house while her ex-husband was hiding his income in the court. Her house Chateau Sheree is located at Lake Forrest Dr. NE, Atlanta, the United States and the worth of the house is $2.495 million.
Further, she sues an insurance company for $28k over her house damage because of the problem of the water leak. But the insurance company didn’t pay enough money to maintain the water leaking problem. As of now, she is living a simple lifestyle with her family members and children.
What does Sheree Whitfield do for a living?
Sheree Whitfield opened a high-end clothing line boutique Bella Azul in 2003 which marked the highest profit in a short period of time around 232 thousand dollars. In the year 2006 due to some issues, she closed her boutique. As of now, she is the founder of her jewelry and clothing line collection She by Sheree Collection which was debuted at New York Fashion Week.
Her Appearance on The Real Housewives of Atlanta
Sheree appeared on The Real Housewives of Atlanta and her problems with NeNe Leakes were publicized in the media. She continued to appear on The Real Housewives of Atlanta even from 2009 to 2012, after her house, Chateau Sheree was forced and closed, she had to move.
Later, she left the show in season five and the reason was said to be her demand for more money. Sheree joined the show in a supporting capacity in the eighth season. At that time, she said that she has rejoined for monetary reasons. On 1st Oct 2018, it was announced that Sheree and Kenya Moore left the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Movies, TV Shows and Books
- Her appearance in The Real Housewives of Atlanta opened the door for her to try her hand at other endeavors in the entertainment industry.
- Sheree has done acting work, appearing in a movie, The Joneses alongside Demi Moore and Amber Heard.
- Moreover, she had a guest role in the legal drama series Reckless, which aired on CBS but was short-lived.
- Sheree also had a small role in Scary Movie 5. She has also tried her hand at other reality television shows and appeared in an episode of Ghost Hunters, in which a team of paranormal investigators visits places reported to be haunted.
- Later, she appeared in a show called Millionaire and then started working on a book entitled Wives, Fiancees, and Side-Chicks of Hotlanta. Further, she subsequently made a guest appearance on The Wendy Williams Show.
- Sheree Whitfield was born as Sheree M Whitfield on 2nd January 1970, in Shaker Heights, Ohio, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, she is 49 years old and her birth sign is Capricorn.
- Sheree’s mother’s name is Thelma Ferguson (mother) while her father’s name is still missing from the media.
- Sheree holds an American nationality and belongs to an African-American ethnical background.
- She became popular after appearing on the hit reality TV series The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Sheree has an estimated net worth of around $400k as of 2019.
- She previously tied the wedding knot to the American football star Bob Whitfield.
- Sheree has three children named, Kairo, Tierra, and Kaleigh Whitfield.
- She stands at a good height of 5 feet 7 inches with a bodyweight of around 58 kg.
- Sheree is active on various social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Here we present a video which includes her net worth below: