Sharon Mobley Stow Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height
Sharon Mobley Stow known as the ex-wife of Jim Acosta is an American journalist. She is a registered nurse in Maryland, USA.
Early Life of Sharon Mobley Stow
Sharon Mobley Stow was born in the United States of America. Sharon holds an American nationality and belongs to the White American ethnicity.
Mobley has completed her nursing course at James Madison University, Virginia in Maryland. She began her work as a professional nurse in Maryland after receiving a license on September 14, 2015, which expired on December 28, 2016.
Who is Sharon Mobley Ex-husband?
This beautiful nurse Sharon previously married Jim Acosta. In 194, she tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend. At first, they met in college and started meeting. After spending some time together, they thought of taking their relationship to the next level and exchanged their vows in the summer of 1994.
Together, the couple has three children; a Daughter, Hartley, a son Peter and another daughter whose name is still a mystery.
Net Worth and Salary of Sharon Mobley Stow
According to the US Department of Labor Statistics, the salary of a nurse is $ 75,510 per year. So it’s very likely that Stow earns about that amount.
Likewise, her exact net worth is yet not disclosed as it is currently being examined. However, some estimates assume that the nurse has a value of about $ 1 million.
Her ex-husband Jim Acosta earns about $ 700,000 annually. As of 2018, Jim Acosta has an estimated net worth of approximately $ 4 million.
Acosta owns a house that costs around $ 1 million. Acosta also owns three cars; Mercedes Benz, Audi, and Range Rover with a total value of 420,000 US dollars.
Sharon Mobley Stow’s Career
- Sharon became famous as the ex-wife of American journalist Jim Acosta. She stepped into the limelight as her husband Jim Acosta stepped into the limelight. Currently, Jim serves as Chief White House Correspondent for CNN
- Previously, he worked as CNN’s National Political Correspondent and correspondent for CBS News.
- In addition, Sharon is also a nurse in Maryland.
- It is known that she has worked very hard to receive the prestigious medical license on September 14, 2015.
- She is known for being very dedicated, diligent, and meticulous in her work.
- She has become very successful and has received numerous important job offers.
- It is known that she has worked for several respected hospitals, mainly in Maryland.
- Since this was her childhood dream, she enjoyed working as a nurse in one of Maryland’s most prestigious hospitals.