Sharon Logonov Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Sharon Logonov
|Full Name:||Sharon Logonov|
|Birth Place||United, States|
|View more / View less Facts of Sharon Logonov|
Sharon Logonov is known as the ex-wife of Chipper Jones, who is an American former Major League Baseball player. The pair divorced after 12 years of their married life.
Early Life of Sharon Logonov
Sharon Logonov was born in the United States of America. Sharon holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
Is Sharon Logonov still Married after Divorce from Chipper Jones
Sharon was once a married woman. She married Chipper Jones. After dating for a few months the couple decided to marry. Therefore, in March 2000, the couple tied their knot. The wedding ceremony took place in Pierson Florida. The lovely couple spent some blissful moments after their marriage.
The former couple shared three kids “Larry Wayne III (Trey), Tristen, and Shea. Sharon was his second wife of Chip. He was already married to Karin Fulford in 1992.
The former couple officially divorced in 1999. However, the second marriage with Sharon also couldn’t last forever. Therefore the couple decided to divorce. Unfortunately, after living together for 11 long years in 2012 the pair divorced. Soon after separation, Sharon’s ex-husband began dating a popular Playboy model Taylor Higgins. They wedded in June 2015.
Net Worth and Salary of Sharon Logonov?
Sharon has not provided her net worth and salary in any media.
On the other hand, talking about her ex-husband’s net worth, Chipper reportedly collected a total of $13 million as his salary from his baseball career. The net worth evaluation of Chipper at $110 million.
Jones is also one of the top-earning MLB players with a career gain of $ 168,552,133. On August 1, 2000, Jones signed a six-year contract worth $ 90 million. And the Braves signed a $ 37 million contract extension on December 2, 2005, over a three-year period.
Jones signed with the Braves on March 31, 2009. Afterward, three-year contracts earned him $ 13 million a year in salary, along with a $ 3 million bonus, which was also the last contract of his career.
- She might be involved in some sort of profession to live her daily life, but there are no details about it.
- However, she came into the limelight after getting married to the American former Major League Baseball player Chipper Jones.
- Therefore talking about her ex-husband’s profession the Atlanta Braves selected Jones as the first pick overall in the 1990 Major League Baseball draft.
- He agreed to a contract with the Atlanta Braves. Before he excelled in the Major League career, he was involved from 1991 to 1993 in the minor league.
- Moreover, on September 11, 1993, he played his debut in the Major League.
- He was injured in the first season with the Atlanta Braves.
- In 2012 he retired from his professional game. His career statistic records were: Batting Average: .303, Hits 2,726, Home Runs: 468, and Runs Batted in 1623. His jersey number was 10 for the Atlanta Braves.