Is Two Times World Heavyweight Championship’s Shannon Briggs Rich? The Estimation of Shannon Briggs Net Worth and Salary (2021)
American professional boxer Alan Wilson Shannon Briggs rose to popularity for his formidable punching power and aggression, possessing an 88.3% knockout-to-win percentage with 37 knockout wins in the first round.
The Estimation of Shannon Briggs Net Worth and Salary (2021)
Shannon Briggs has a whopping amount of net worth. It seems that he has earned a hefty sum of money from the sports field. According to the celebrity net worth, he has an estimated net worth of more than $10 Million. From his successful long-term career, he has also earned his first significant prize money worth $400 thousand. This game was held against George Foreman for the Lineal heavyweight championship. Similarly, he has also won other matches as well and has gained a handsome sum of money from it.
After some time Briggs won the match via unanimous decision, but despite the loss, his opponent took home $5 Million. He also defended his title against Lennox Lewis for the fight shortly after the title win. There Lewis earned $4 million compared to Briggs. He was able to win only $1 million. As of now, Shannon Briggs is living a happy and luxurious life from the money he receives from his successful professional career. Likewise, he has earned millions from his sponsorship deals, advertisements, and several other income sources.
Till now Briggs has fought in more than sixty matches in his professional career and has not shared information about his earnings in most games. In the year 2020, he has currently signed a deal with Bare Knuckle FC. Also, he has earned both name and fame from his career. In the upcoming days, he will surely win many matches and collect prizes as well as money. Very soon his annual salary and net worth will also rise up.
Shannon Briggs’s Net Worth Comparison with other Celebrities.
|Ranking||Celebrities List||Net Worth|
|7.||Teddy Atlas||$2 Million|
|6.||Jeff Mayweather||$2.5 Million|
|5.||Viddal Riley||$2.5 million|
|4.||Michael Moorer||$10 million|
|3.||Mike Tyson||$10 Million|
|2.||Shannon Briggs||$10 Million|
|1.||Wladimir Klitschko||$90 Million|
Shannon Briggs vs Mike Tyson
Shannon Briggs and Michael Gerard Tyson is an American professional boxer who is considered as one of the best heavyweight boxers of all time. Shannon Briggs has fought against Mike Tyson. Briggs is a former heavyweight world champion.
Since 2016 he has not fought and has a professional record of 60-6-1, with notable scalps including George Foreman and Ray Mercer. Both Briggs and Micheal are very good players and have won many matches as of now.
Professional career of Shannon Briggs
- Shannon Briggs started his career journey as an American professional boxer.
- He rose to popularity as the fastest hands and best punching power as a boxer.
- When he was at the age of seventeen Briggs started training at Jimmy O’Pharrow’s Starrett City Boxing Club in Brooklyn, NY.
- At that time he was at the New York City Golden Gloves champion.
- There he won several other titles in his amateur days.
- In the year 1992, he made his professional debut against John Basil Jackson and won the match via KO.
- In the year 1992, he played ten games and won nine of them via TKO in the first round.
- Briggs did not win and lost his first professional match in the year 1996 in Darroll Wilson.
- Also, he did not get the first title match against Lennox Lewis.
- In the year 2003, he won his first title of IBO heavyweight against John Sagent via a TKO in the first round.
Quick Facts of Shannon Briggs
- On December 4, 1971, Shannon Briggs was born in Brooklyn, New York in the United States of America.
- As of now, he is 49 years old.
- Margie Briggs is the name of his mother.
- By birth his star sign is Sagittarius.
- He is a happily married man to his long-term lovely girlfriend, Alan Wilson.
- From their marriage, the couple became the parents of three children
- Chan Briggs is the name of their eldest son who is often seen doing training with his father.
- He has got a towering height of 6 feet 4 inches tall or 193 centimeters.
- Similarly, his total body weight is around 119 kg.