Shane Deary Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Height, Carpenter
Shane Deary is an American carpenter who is famous as the ex-husband of American actress and dancer, Keri Russell. They divorced after staying together for around seven years in the year 2013.
Mainly, people know him as the former husband of Keri Russell rather than his work in the industry. The couple shares two children, River Deary (son) and Willa Deary (daughter).
Early Life of Shane Deary
Shane Deary was born in Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, the United States of America. Shane holds American nationality but his ethnicity is white.
He was so much fascinated by the carpenter field from a young age. Shane Deary has a perfect body shape. He has got dark brown eyes and light brown hair color.
Who is Shane Deary Ex-Wife?
As we previously mentioned, Shane Deary came to the limelight after marrying his ex-wife, Keri Russell. The couple met for the first time through their mutual friends in the year 2006 and later started dating each other. In the same year, they got engaged. And just after a year, the couple exchanged their vows in a private wedding ceremony which took place on 14th February 2007. Only their close friends and family were invited to their marriage.
During their marriage in the year 2007, his ex-wife was five months pregnant. In the same year, the couple gave birth to their first child son River Deary. After four years of their marriage, the couple welcomed their second child Willa Lou Deary in the year 2011.
The couple separated in the year 2013 after being in a 5-year marital relationship. Furthermore, the couple never revealed the actual reason for their divorce.
Later, Keri got married to a co-star of The Americans, Matthew Rhys. While Deary is still living single and focusing on his career and children.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Shane Deary?
Shane Deary is a carpenter as a profession. His business is in carpentry and the average salary of the carpenter is $79k in the USA but it is predicted that he earns more than that. However, Shane expected net worth is to be more than $1 million as of 2019.
Shane Deary is famous as the ex-husband of an actress, Keri Russell. She has maintained an estimated net worth of $8 million. Moreover, Rusell also makes nearly $100 thousand per episode in the show, The Americans. Besides that, Shane lives a rich lifestyle along with his family and parents in a beautiful house that resides in Massachusetts, the United States of America.
A career as a Carpenter
- Shane Deary had a talent for craftsmen since his college days and he was more interested in furniture making.
- He thought to continue his career in the same field.
- His father’s profession has inspired him to continue his career. As of now, he has become a contractor along with a carpenter.
- Moreover, Shane is also interested in surfer and he is trying to improve his skills in surfing.
- Apart from that, he hasn’t disclosed much about his profession to the media.
- Moreover, Shane rose to fame after marrying American actress and dancer, Keri Russell. She is famous for her role as Felicity Porter on the WBdrama series, Felicity (1998–2002) for which she won a Golden Globe Award.
- Some of her popular screen credit is Mission: Impossible III (2006), Waitress (2007), August Rush (2007), Extraordinary Measures (2010), and many more.