Biography of Seryl Kushner; Her Husband, Kids, Grandchildren, Height
Facts of Seryl Kushner
|Full Name:||Seryl Kushner|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Kids||Jared, Joshua, Nicole, Dara|
|View more / View less Facts of Seryl Kushner|
Seryl Kushner is the wife of real estate developer Charles Kushner mainly famous as the mother of Jared Kushner or the mother-in-law of Ivanka Trump.
Early Life of Seryl Kushner
Seryl Kushner was born in 1955 in the United States as Seryl Stadtmauer. As of 2019, she turned 64 years old. Seryl holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
She is the daughter of Morris Stadtmauer (Father), and Marilyn Felsen Stadtmauer (Mother). She has a brother named Richard Stadtmauer.
How is Seryl Kushner’s Husband? Grandchildren
Seryl Kushner is the wife of real estate developer Charles Kushner. Further, the couple shares four children, two sons Jared Kushner and Joshua Kushner, and a daughter Dara Kushner and Nicole Kushner together. They are the modern orthodox Jewish family.
As for now, her elder son Jared Kushner is married to Ivanka Trump, daughter of Donald Trump. She also has three grandchildren named Arabella Rose Kushner, Theodore James Kushner, and Joseph Fredrick Kushner.
What is Seryl Kushner’s Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Seryl’s husband Charles is around $1.8 billion as of 2022.
Likewise, her elder son Jared Kushner er has a net worth of around $800 million. Further, their family is quite philanthropic and they donated around $100 million to needy hospitals, charities, and universities.
Kushner’s Family Abandoned Joshua Kushner
Talking about the relationship of her other son Joshua, he was in love with Karlie Kloss. He married the gorgeous model, Karlie Kloss on 18 October 2018. Soon after their marriage, they were abandoned by the family and he was not even allowed to bring her to family gatherings. They remain far for six years from the family but Joshua never left her alone.
Seryl Kushner’s Husband Charles’s Tax Evasion
Though her husband is famous, Charles Kushner pleaded guilty in 2004 to 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering, and making illegal campaign donations. Moreover, he also admitted to hiring a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, who was cooperating in a federal campaign finance investigation.
Later on, he accepted all his wrongdoings and served 14 months of a two-year sentence in federal prison. Well, as Seryl is busy with her business and family, she is not active on any kind of social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- As her husband, Charles Kushner’s father was also a real estate developer, her husband followed the footsteps of his father and became a very successful real estate developer.
- Due to his smart business stints, Charles was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year award from Ernst & Young in 1999.
- Along with this, the couple also owns a foundation named Charles and Seryl Kushner Charitable Foundation.
- he is very supportive of her husband’s business as she is seen attending the business meeting regularly with him.
- Talking about her children also, they are very successful.
- Her elder son who is the son-in-law of Donald Trump is the legal advisor of Donald Trump now and has collected a huge net worth.
- Likewise, her other son Joshua is also in the family business.
- And her daughter Nicole is the president of Kushner Company since 2017.