Serena Altschul Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Married, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Serena Altschul
|Full Name:||Serena Altschul|
|Birth Date:||October 13, 1970|
|Profession:||News reporter , Actress|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Birth Place||New York City|
|Ethnicity||Jewish , Finnish|
|Mother||Siri Von Reis|
|Siblings||Arthur Altschul Jr. , Emily Helen Altschul|
|Serena Altschul Facebook|
|Serena Altschul Twitter|
|Serena Altschul Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Serena Altschul|
Serena Altschul is a broadcast journalist from America, known for her work at MTV News and CBS.
Early Days of Altschul
Serena Altschul was born in New York City in the state of New York on October 13, 1970. As of 2019, she is 49 years old with the birth sign Libra. She was born as a child of the parents Siri Von Reis and Arthur Altschul. Her mother Siri is half Finnish and a professional author and botanist.
Parents and Siblings
Her father Arthur is Jewish and was a bank mogul. Serena’s parents divorced when she was 2 years old. After that, she had a pretty rough childhood than others. She was then raised by her mother, along with her two siblings Arthur Altschul Jr. (brother) and Emily Helen Altschul (sister).
Her brother and sister are both married to a journalist. She also has two stepbrothers, Charles Altschul and Stephen Altschul from her father’s former spouse.
Serena holds an American nationality and belongs to the Jewish and Finnish ethnicity. She attended Scripps College for her education purpose. Before that, she went to a high school. She studied English literature for several years.
Is Serena Altschul Married?
Serena is a reporter and likes to keep her private life. She is very secretive because not much is known about her personal life. However, a picture of Serena uploaded on April 17, 2016, of a man carrying a baby and the caption”My beautiful babies” on the picture, suggests that Serena is in a relationship with a baby.
The man who carries a baby is none other than Cooper Cox, the CEO, and co-founder of Disruptive Media Lab, and they share a baby together. However, the name and date of birth of the child are unknown to the media.
Since there is no post on her Instagram showing that she has a relationship between a husband and a wife, we can only assume that they are married or at least engaged. In addition, on October 20, 2017, Serena uploaded a picture of the small but fine family looking for the perfect pumpkin.
What is Serena Altschul’s Net Worth and Salary?
She currently earns a tremendous amount of salary.
Body Measurement (Height, & Weight)
Serena has an average height of 5 feet 7 inches. Her body weight is 57 kg. She has hazel eyes and blond hair.
- Serena’s career began after her school life. She first worked at Channel One News.
- She worked there for about 2 years. Then she moved to MTV in 1995.
- She worked for her on a variety of topics. In addition, she produced the show “True Life”. Later, she joined CBS in December 2003. She was the correspondent for CBS.
- Since 2013, she has appeared on CBS Sunday Morning. In contrast to the media staff, she is also an actress.
- She starred in the movie Queen of the Damned. Similarly, she also appeared in films such as “Josie” and “The Pussycats”.
- Serena has received an award for outstanding reporting skills.
- She was awarded the Edward R. Murrow Sports Reporting Award in 2007.
- Her next award was the Daytime Emmy Award for the outstanding morning program.