Is Sean Pertwee still Married with His Wife? What’s His Net Worth?
Facts of Sean Pertwee
|Full Name:||Sean Pertwee|
|Birth Date:||June 4, 1964|
|Profession:||Voice actor, English actor|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$5 million dollars|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||41-33-16 Inches|
|Education||Teddington School, Sunbury College|
|Kids||Gilbert and Alfred|
|Sean Pertwee Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Sean Pertwee|
British actor, narrator, and producer, Sean Pertwee stole the limelight after appearing in the movie “Dog Soldier” as Sgt. Well. Later he appeared in “Event Horizon” and “Zero Hour”.
What is the Full Name of Sean?
Sean was born on 4th June 1964 in Hammersmith, London. He was born under the star sign of Gemini. His dad Jon Pertwee was also an actor. His mother’s name is Ingeborg Rhoesa. He is blessed with a sibling named Dariel Pertwee.
His full name is Sean Carl Roland Pertwee. He has English nationality and is of British ethnicity. He attended Teddington Boys School. And graduated from Sunbury College. Sean’s zodiac sign is Gemini.
What is the Net Worth of Sean Pertwee?
Sean Pertwee has earned a hefty sum of money from his career. He has earned lots of income as a narrator, actor, and producer. He has an estimated net worth of around $5 million dollars as of 2022. Sean is on the list of the 55 Richest Actors Alive in 2021. It seems that he is living a happy and luxurious life from his earnings with his family. In the coming days, his net worth will definitely increase.
Who is the Wife of Sean Pertwee?
Sean Pertwee got married to his dream girl Jacqui Hamilton-Smith who is a famous make-up artist. She is the daughter of Anthony Hamilton-Smith, a peer, dentist, and politician. They tied their marriage knot on June 12, 1999. Their wedding took place at the ‘House of Lords. After a year of their marriage, the couple welcomed their twin sons. Gilbert and Alfred (Freddy) is the name of their twins’ son. But sadly, his son named Gilbert died after four days of birth because of premature birth.
His next son Alfred was also not so healthy. He spent the first few months in a coma. But luckily, Alfred survived after lots of struggle. It has been around eighteen years of their marriage and there is no any way of their separation because of their pure and strong bond. Before marriage with Jacqui, he was not involved in any affairs. As a well-known celebrity, he has maintained this good image in the public.
What is the Height of Sean Pertwee?
Sean Pertwee stands 6 feet tall or 1.83 meters. Similarly, his body weight is around 72 kg or 158 lbs. His hair is of dark brown color. He has got a pair of blue color eye. His chest size is 41 inches, his waist size is 33 inches, biceps size is 16 inches.
Carrer of Pertwee
- Sean Pertwee started his career in the year 1980 in television and cinema production. Sean is a multi-talented person.
- He has worked as an animator, a painter, and an album cover designer as well.
- He has also received many awards from the entertainment industry. Pertwee has received the award for the ‘Best Death Face’ by the ‘Bristol Old Vic Theatre School’ for his multiple portrayals of “grimacing deaths” in films. After this Sean got lots of opportunities and gained lots of popularity at the same time.
- He also featured in some episodes of the long-running and popular series ‘Doctor Who,’ in its ninth season in 2008.
- He was also cast by Tom Jones as Captain Fitzpatrick, based on the novel by Henry Fielding.
- In some of the documents and video games, he is the voice behind them. Some of them are the medieval empire-building computer game Medieval: Total War and futuristic war games Killzone, Killzone 2, and Fire Warrior.
- Similarly, he was also the narrator of Masterchef: The Professionals, replacing India Fisher for the fourth series on 7 November 2011.
- Likewise, he has also appeared in the zombie horror movie named Devil’s Playground which was directed by Mark McQueen released in October 2010.
- In the year 2014, he was cast in Fox’s TV series Gotham. It was the series that presents an origin for the characters of the Batman franchise. He was also seen in many dramatic works for BBC Radio 4.