Sean Astin Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Father, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Sean Astin
|February 25, 1971
|5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)
|Santa Monica, CA
|Allen Astin, David Astin, Kevin Pearce, Mackenzie Astin, Tom Astin
|Alexandra, Elizabeth, Isabella
|Sean Astin Facebook
|Sean Astin Twitter
|Sean Astin Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Sean Astin
Sean Astin is an American actor, voice actor, director, as well as a producer. He is mainly remembered for her roles as Samwise Gamgee in The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Who is the Biological Father of Sean Astin?
Sean Astin was born on February 25, 1971, in Santa Monica, California as Sean Patrick Duke. Currently, his age is 48 years old. He is the son of the on-screen character, Patty Duke, and was adopted by John Astin who married his mother Duke in 1972.
Sean was told that his father is Desi Arnaz Jr. But later on, he found through a DNA test in the 1990s that his organic father is a music promoter, Michael Tell. more inaccessible German lineage and her organic father is of Austrian Jewish and Polish Jewish plunge.
Likewise, he also has Allen Astin, David Astin, Kevin Pearce, Mackenzie Astin, Tom Astin as siblings. Sean holds an American nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. Astin’s mother was of Irish and American Literature and Culture. Discussing his education, he graduated from UCLA with a B.A. in History and a B.A. in English.
How much is Sean Astin Net Worth and Salary?
As we talked about his great career, we even assumed that he has a huge net worth. Making this assumption true, according to yo the sources the estimated net worth of Sean is around $20 million as of 2022. He made this whopping net worth entirely from his career in the entertainment industry.
His salary was $250,000 for the first Lord of the Rings movie. Likewise, his movie 50 First Dates earned $196,482,882, Mom’s Night Out earned $10,429,707, Woodlawn earned $14,394,097.
Looking at his whopping net worth, there is no doubt that he is living a very happy and luxurious lifestyle. We wish him more success and luxury in the upcoming days.
Is Sean Astin Married?
Discussing his personal life, Sean is a married man. He is married to Christien Astin. The couple was in a relationship for a long time and then they finally decided to marry. Sean and Christine got married on 1st July 1992. Moreover, they have three children the eldest is named Alexandra, followed by Elizabeth and Isabella.
Though he is very busy with his professional life, he always manages time for his family. This is what keeps his family always happy. And fortunately, there are no rumors of separation of this couple to this date.
What is the Height of Sean Astin?
Regarding his body measurements, Sean stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches. Moreover, the actor has brown eyes and dark brown hair.
- Sean started his career journey when he was just 19.
- First of all, he was featured with his mom in the after-school extraordinary Please Don’t Hit Me, Mom in 1981.
- Then after his big appearance The Goonies in 1985, he has had a constant flow of parts.
- Likewise, he was also Featured in Toy Soldiers in 1991, Where the Day Takes You in 1991, Rudy in 1993, and Harrison Bergeron in 1995.
- Sean Astin coordinated and co-created the short film Kangaroo Court in 1994.
- The movie was named in the best short film class at The 67th Annual Academy Awards in 1995.
- Amazingly, his father John Astin was also named for a similar honor in 1969.
- Further, he portrayed the American form of the Animal Planet arrangement Meerkat Manor and voices the title character in the Disney Channel arrangement Special Agent Oso.
- Sean’s other voice work incorporates Balto III: Wings of Change, in which he voiced Kodi, a high school imposing who is the child of the main character, and the computer game Kingdom Hearts, in the last of which he gave the voice of Hercules, and so on.
- Moreover, he is the voice of Raphael in the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vivified arrangement on Nickelodeon, which was debuted on September 29, 2012.