Scott Conant Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Wife, Kids, Family, Height
Facts of Scott Connant
|Full Name:||Scott Connant|
|Birth Date:||February 19, 1971|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Waterbusry, CT|
|Education||Culinary Institute of America|
|Scott Connant Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Scott Connant|
Scott Conant is a famous American chef, restaurateur, and cookbook author.
Is Scott Conant Italian?
Scott Conant was born on February 19, 1971, in Waterbury, Connecticut, the United States. Currently, his age is 48 years old. He holds an American nationality and belongs to the American- Italian ethnic group.
He enrolled in W.F. Kaynor Technical High School for culinary arts. Then after that, he attended the Culinary Institute of America (CIA). Further, after his graduation, he spent a year in Munich, Germany, mastering the art of pastry at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof.
Who is Scott Conant’s Wife?
Talking about his personal life, he is married twice. Previously he was married to Chris Cannon. Though the date of their marriage and divorce is not given, there must have been a serious problem with their marriage. Further, it is said that more than husband and wife, the couple were business partners and also had two restaurants in their name.
After that Scott married his longtime girlfriend named Meltem Conant. The couple got married in the year 2007 in Bodrum, Turkey.
As for now, they share two lovely daughters named Ayla Sophia Reina and Karya Eva Maria.
How much is Scott Conant’s Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, their estimated net worth of Scott is around $5 million. He made this entire earning by working as a chef.
What is the height of Scott Conant?
Scott stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches. He looks healthy and handsome of course. Likewise, he has brown eyes with dark brown hair.
- Initially, after spending a year in Germany, Scott returned to the United States and began working as a sous chef.
- He also started helping the restaurant garner three stars from The New York Times.
- Then in 1995, Cesare Casella selected him to be chef de cuisine at Il Toscanaccio, an Upper East Side Tuscan-style restaurant.
- After that, a year later, Conant went on to revamp two institutions: Barolo in SoHo and Chianti on the Upper East Side.
- Moving further, Scott became executive chef at City Eatery, located on the Bowery in New York City.
- Likewise, his initial television appearances included segments of The Today Show.
- moreover, he was also the champion of Season Three of Chopped All-Stars.
- Till now, Scott Conant has published three cookbooks.
- And more recently, he appears as a judge on the Food Network’s show Chopped. He has had a very successful career as a chef.