What is the Age of Sarai Givaty? Bio, Family, Height
Israeli actress and model is well-known for her role as Daniela in the television series The Pilot Wives. Moreover, she has appeared in such films as The Passage and Hercules: The Legend Begins.
What is the Age of Sarai Givaty?
Sarai Givaty was born on June 24, 1982, in Tiberias Israel. As of 2022, his age is 37 years old while his horoscope is Cancer.
Sarai holds Israeli nationality and belongs to white ethnical background. She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches. She has a pair of striking green eyes with dark brown eyes color. Also, she is active on Instagram and Twitter.
Sarai Givaty Past Relationship
Previously, Sarai Givaty was in a relationship with renowned American actor and director Mel Gibson. The former couple appeared together in The Expendables 3 in 2014. However, the actress Sarai and Mel wanted to get married, they disapproved of him.
Her parents disapproval of her marriage with Mel because of his involvement in multiple scandals such as his arrests for alcohol and drug-related incidents. Similarly, his embittered divorce from his ex-wife, Robyn Moore Gibson, and a disastrous relationship with his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.
He shared a baby girl Lucia Gibson with former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva in 2009. After that, he was shortly charged with domestic violence. His video of a voice recording being hurling racist, sexist, and anti-Semitic was also went viral on the Internet.
Who is Sarai Givaty Husband?
Sarai Guvaty is a happily married woman. Her husband’s name is Or Lovoshitz is an Israeli businessman. They exchanged wedding vows on September 5, 2014, in Tel Aviv. From their married, they shared a baby boy in 2015 and again another baby boy was born.
What is Sarai Givaty Net Worth?
Sari Givaty has an estimated net worth of $600 Thousand thanks to her successful career in acting and modeling. Similarly, an Israeli actor earns around (ILS 199,451) $55,382 in a year and also receives a salary of $39.84 per hour and around $50,235 annually.
She appeared in the movie The Expendables 3 (2014) grossed $214.7 million against a budget of $90-100 million at the box office. After that, Sarai portrayed the role of Saphira The Legend of Hercules (2014) produced on a budget of $70 million collected a total of $61.3 million.
She also owns a couple of pet dogs that cost around $1,600 and can reach up to $8000 in the US.
- Sarai played the first role of an American reporter live sketch on the Israeli tonight show (Kol Layla) and very successful in the segment.
- Sarai hush critic Raana Shacked called it “the pick of the show” on the final show.
- Similarly, she continued shooting the segment even after she moved to New York City.
- Also, she attended acting school at HB Studios.
- She was a part of a small cast who received the “Best Teen Show of The Year” from the Israel Golden Screen Award (Masah Hazahav) in 2005.
- Thereafter she became a big name in the Israeli entertainment industry and received many large company endorsements.
- She decided to explore her work options a year later in Los Angeles.
- After that, she landed in the lead role in a film called The Passage starring opposite Stephen Dorff.
- The movie also premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2007 and critics called Givaty’s performance “star-making”.
- After that, her notable project was the lead in the Enrique Iglesias video “Somebody’s Me”.
- She also played a Russian spy in the pilot episode of My Own Worst Enemy next to Christian Slater in 2008.
- In the year 2009, back to Israel to shoot another comedic role in TV series called The Pilot Wives.
- She portrayed Mossad Officer Liat Tuvia for two episodes in the eighth season of NCIS in 2010.
After the first episode aired, she commented,
“Let’s just say, Liat is a good guy at the end of the day. It’s just that her ways are different. Like, she doesn’t say ‘Drop your weapon’ before she shoots a terrorist. She just shoots him and says ‘Drop your weapon’…So, yeah, she has her way, but at the end of the day, she’s a good guy.”
- In the year 2013, she appeared in The Expendables 3 alongside Mel Gibson and Robert Davi.
FAQs of Sarai Givaty
Who is Sarai Givaty?
Sarai Givaty is well-known for her role as Daniela in the television series The Pilot Wives.
Where was Sarai Givaty born?
Sarai was born on June 24, 1982, in Tiberias Israel.