Sarah Wayne Callies
Facts of Sarah Wayne Callies
|Full Name:||Sarah Wayne Callies|
|Birth Date:||June 1, 1977|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Body Size||34-25-35 inches|
|Birth Place||La Grange, Illinois|
|Ethnicity||mixed (German, Czech, Ashkenazi Jewish)|
|Education||Dartmouth College, National Theatre Conservatory|
|Father||David E. Callies|
|Kids||Keala Wayne Winterhalt, Oakes Wayne Winterhalt|
|View more / View less Facts of Sarah Wayne Callies|
Sarah Wayne Callies is an American actress who is popular for her role in the series Prison Break. Moreover, she has also appeared Lori Grimes in AMC’s The Walking Dead and Katie Bowman in USA Network’s Colony.
When was Sarah Wayne Callies Birthed?
Sarah Wayne Callies was born on June 1, 1977, in La Grange, Illinois, the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 42 years while her birth sign is Gemini. She is the daughter of Valerie Wayne (mother) and David E. Callies (father). Her parents’ profession was English and law professors at the University of Hawaii, Manoa.
Sarah’s nationality is American and belongs to mixed (German, Czech, Ashkenazi Jewish) ethnicity. She moved to Honolulu, Hawaii with her family at age one. Similarly, she expressed an interest in acting during her teenage. She also participated in various school plays at the independent Punahou School throughout her youth
Sarah joined Dartmouth College located in Hanover, New Hampshire after graduating from high school. While studying she involved in theater. The actress obtained her Master of Fine Arts degree in 2002 from the National Theatre Conservatory.
What is Sarah Wayne Callies Net Worth?
American actress, Sarah Wayne has an estimated net worth of $3 million. As a result of her appearances in hit television shows and high-grossing movies, she has impressive wealth.
Similarly, she lives with her family in a beautiful mansion.
Who is Sarah Wayne Callies Husband?
Yes, Sarah Wayne Callies is a happily married woman. Her husband’s name is Josh Winterhalt who is a mixed martial artist and martial arts instructor. They knew each other ever since they studied together at Dartmouth College in Hanover.
The duo exchanged wedding vows on July 21, 2002, after dating several years. From their relationship, they welcomed their first child, a daughter Keala Wayne Winterhalt (born on July 20, 2007). Similarly, the duo salo adopted a son Oakes Wayne Winterhalt (born in August 2013).
Height & Weight
Beautiful actress, Sarah has a height of 5 feet 9 inches. Her body weighs around 60kg. Similarly, she has a body measurement of 34-25-35 inches respectively. Her bra size is 32B, shoe size is 10 (U.S) and dress size is 4 (U.S). She has dark brown hair color with light brown eyes.
- In 2003, Sarah moved to New York. After that, she got her first television role as Kate O’Malley, a recurring part of the short-lived CBS show Queens Supreme.
- The actress’s first starring role is Detective Jane Porter on The WB’s Tarzan.
- She also appeared in various guest appearances on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Dragnet (2003), and NUMB3RS, before landing on Prison Break.
- Similarly, she portrayed the role of Sara Tancredi in Fox’s Prison Break’s first two seasons.
- But her character was killed off for the third season before being brought back for the final, fourth season.
- Thought, she and the writer wanted her character to stay on the show but the character was written out related to contract disputes according to the producer.
- After that, her character still alive and would return in season four in March 2008.
- The producer of the show admitted because of the overwhelming response of fans they bring change in character, and Callies, back to the show.
- Similarly, she was cast in the major role of Lori Grimes on the AMC horror/drama series The Walking Dead in 2010.
- It is based on the comic-book series of the same name and became the highest-rated show in that cable channel’s history.
- She appeared on the Fox Television drama House as a patient of the week in April 2010.
- Sarah appeared in the Nigerian movie Black Gold in the year 2011.
- In the same year, she portrayed one of the female lead roles in the Canadian thriller Faces in the Crowd.
- After that, she co-starred with Nicolas Cage in Uli Edel’s thriller film Pay the Ghost in 2015.
- Similarly, she returned to television in the lead role of Katie Bowman in Colony in 2016.
- Sarah also performed a soundtrack in Whisper apart from her acting career.