Sarah Jindra Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Children, Height
Facts of Sarah Jinder
|Full Name:||Sarah Jinder|
|Birth Date:||February 23, 1982|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|
|Birth Place||Westmont, Illinois|
|Kids||Ty patrick, Ava Kathryn|
|Sarah Jinder Facebook|
|Sarah Jinder Twitter|
|Sarah Jinder Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Sarah Jinder|
Sarah Jindra is a reputed American Journalist and Reporter. She is mainly known for being a traffic reporter for WGN Morning News.
Early Life of Sarah Jindra
Sarah was born on 23 February 1982 in Westmont, Illinois, USA. Currently, her age is 37 years. Information regarding her parents is not available. According to the sources, she grew up with her younger sister Bethanie and an older brother Justin. Sarah holds American nationality.
Sarah’s grey eyes and brown hair along with their curvaceous body draws the attention of many people towards her.
She went to the University of Illinois and she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism in 2004. After that, she attended Syracuse University and graduated with a master’s degree.
Who is Sarah Jindra Husband?
The Reporter, Sarah Jindra is a married woman. After dating for about 15 years, Sarah happily married her longtime boyfriend Brent Taylor. The couple exchanged vows on 21st April 2012. Before their marriage, Sarah and Brent remained in a long-distance relationship as well, but this could not weaken the bonding between them.
After 4 years of their marriage, the couple is blessed with a son Ty Patrick, born in 2016. Then again, the duo welcomed their second child, a baby girl Ava Kathryn, on 21st December 2018.
How much is Sarah Jindra’s Net Worth and Salary?
Regarding her wealth, WGN-TV is a famous television network paying a heavy amount of salary to its reporter. As Sarah is a regular WGN-TV anchor working since 2012, she undoubtedly receives a decent amount of salary. Gathering information from sources, a WGN TV offers average earnings of $61K per annum to its employee. Likewise, the average salary of a WGN TV traffic reporter is around $61,600 annually. So, from this, we can easily assume the salary of this beautiful journalist is surely in huge amount.
Accordi9ng to the sources, the American reporter Sarah Jindra’s net worth is estimated to be around $200 thousand as of 2019.
Sarah Jindra’s Career
- Initially, Sarah Jindra started working as a traffic reporter with Chicago Public Radio and WMAQ-TV.
- After that, the reporter joined the WGN/CLTV group in August 2012.
- Further, she also worked as a traffic reporter for more than a decade.
- Sarah was also a general assignment reporter in Champaign for WCIA- TV.
- She works as a traffic reporter for WGN Morning News from the studio, on the streets, and in the Skycam 9 helicopter of WGN- TV
- Moreover, Sarah is among those Journalist who helps people to drive from one place to another by updating the traffic in the main lanes.
- She is the one who encourages people around Chicago to reach their destination on time.
- The way of presentation and the voice of Sarah is really amazing.
- She could easily draw the attention of people towards her through her unique way of talking.