Sarah Baeumler Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height
Facts of Sarah Baeumler
|March 26, 1978
|$ 15 million
|Oakville on the outskirts of Ontario
|Lincoln Wolfgang Baeumler, Quintyn Werner Baeumler, Charlotte Anne Baeumler, and Josephine Judith Baeumler
|Sarah Baeumler Facebook
|Sarah Baeumler Twitter
|Sarah Baeumler Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Sarah Baeumler
Fashion, lifestyle, and design blogger, Sarah Baeumler got attention together with her husband Bryan Baeumler on his HGTV home renovation shows. Sarah and her husband started their own show in 2010 called House of Bryan on the same network.
Where is Sarah Baeumler from?
Sarah Baeumler was born on the 26th March 1978, in the town of Oakville on the outskirts of Ontario, Canada with the birth sign Aries. Currently, her age is 41 years old. However, there is no information regarding her parents. Baeumler holds Canadian nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
She was raised in a regular Canadian household with an elder sister, However, her sister’s name is not disclosed yet. Sarah developed a love for ballet and dancing at an early age.
What is Sarah Baeumler Net Worth and Salary?
Sarh Baeumler earns a decent amount of money throughout her career. Therefore, the estimated net worth of Sarah is around $15 million. However, she has not revealed the actual salary of how she charges.
Sarah’s husband Brian Baeumler is a Canadian entrepreneur and TV star who has a $ 15 million net worth. From the mid-90s to the early 2000s, he led an air freight business in Canada. He then worked as a host and presenter for HGTV / HGTV Canada. He received a Gemini Award for his hosting at HGTV and is currently CEO of his own company, Baeumler Quality Construction and Renovations Inc.
Who is Sarah Baeumler Husband?
Sarah Baeumler is a married woman. She married Bryan Baeumler. Sarah and Bryan got to know each other in high school long before reality TV was even a concept. They didn’t date back then, but they kept in touch over the next 10 years. Later on, they decided to reunite over coffee after work.
The couple married on 26th March 2014. From their marriage, they have four children named Lincoln Wolfgang Baeumler, Quintyn Werner Baeumler, Charlotte Anne Baeumler, and Josephine Judith Baeumler. It looks like they are very happy to live their married life together with children.
Up to the date, there is no sign of divorce. Talking about the past relationships of Baeumler, there is no information regarding the previous relationship of Sarah Baeumler.
In 2012, Sarah and Bryan founded the Barumier Family Foundation, a non-profit organization that offers renovations to families in need of security, safety, and accessibility. The couple has combined Sarah’s positive impact on children’s growth and development and Bryan’s innate leadership to a foundation.
The foundation has helped families to improve the quality of their children’s life. Similarly, the Foundation has partnered with the Reach Out Center for Kids (ROCK), the largest recognized mental health center for children.
Sarah Baeumler’s Career
- She began her career as a camp counselor at Camp Totoredaca. Sarah was always interested in dance and developed her jazz and ballet work on a professional level after 14 years of training. Baeumler completed her teaching qualifications in classical ballet, modern theatre, and jazz.
- At the end of 2006, Baeumler founded her own classical dance school in Oakville called “Balletomane Performing Arts”.
- In 2009, Sarah joined Bryan for the show ‘House of Bryan’ with her husband as fans watched them build a custom home for their family.
- The show became the best-rated series ever shown at HGTV Canada. The success of the series led to three more seasons, including “House of Bryan: On The Rocks”, “House of Bryan: In The Sticks” and “House of Bryan; The last straw “. Similarly, Sarah has performed with her husband on the hit show “Home to Win.”
- Sarah Baeumler has 86.2 k followers on Instagram and 17.6 k followers on the Twitter account and 34.77 k followers on the Facebook account.