Who is Sara Tomic’s Brother? Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Height
Facts of Sara Tomic
|Full Name:||Sara Tomic|
|Birth Date:||February 5, 1998|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Birth Place||Gold Coast|
|Sara Tomic Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Sara Tomic|
- 1 How old is Sara Tomic?
- 2 Is Sara Tomic Married or in a Relationship?
- 3 What is Sara Tomic’s Net Worth?
- 4 Where does Bernard Tomić live?
- 5 Has Bernard Tomić won the orange bowl?
- 6 What is Bernard Tomic’s Injury?
- 7 What ranking is Bernard Tomic?
- 8 Why did Bernard Tomic retire?
- 9 What is Sara Tomic’s Height?
- 10 Professional Career of Sara Tomic
Australian tennis player Sara Tomic got the media attention as the sister of an Australian professional tennis player Bernard Tomić.
How old is Sara Tomic?
On February 5, 1998, Sara Tomic opened her eyes to this beautiful world. She was born in Gold Coast, Australia. Sara is 24 years old as of 2022. Her horoscope is Aquarius according to her date of birth. She celebrates her birthday on the 5th of Feb every year. John Tomic and Adisa Tomić are her parents. Her father is is a native of Croatia while her mother is Bosnian.
She was raised alongside her brother Bernard Tomić. Her brother is a professional tennis player by profession. She holds Australian citizenship while she follows Christianity as a religion. Similarly, she belongs to Croatian ethnic background.
Is Sara Tomic Married or in a Relationship?
Sara is unmarried and single at the moment. She seems to be focusing on her career rather than her relationship. She likes spending quality time with her friends and family. But in the coming days, she might be in a relationship with the person she wants to be with.
What is Sara Tomic’s Net Worth?
Sara is a professional Australian tennis player and is earning an estimated net worth of around $64,386. An average salary of a tennis player is around $113,478 per year. She must be earning the same amount from her playing career.
Similarly, her brother Bernard Tomić has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2022. He is able to earn that decent sum of money from his career as a professional tennis player. An average salary of a tennis player is $113,478 per year.
Where does Bernard Tomić live?
Bernard resides in the riverside mansion in Surfers Paradise, Queensland. He bought the house for $3 million in 2015. His house has a four-bedroom and four-bathroom.
Has Bernard Tomić won the orange bowl?
Yes, Bernard has won the Orange Bowl title. He has also won two junior Grand Slam singles titles, the 2008 Australian Open and 2009 US Open.
What is Bernard Tomic’s Injury?
Bernard suffered from a finger ligament injury. As for now, he is recovering from his injury and has given himself a five-week preparation period to regain his top form and be ready to compete in Australian Open qualifying in January.
What ranking is Bernard Tomic?
Tomic currently is in 755 rankings. Normally, a score of around 4000 is required to secure a top-10 ranking, but with three of the four majors still to be decided and eight more Masters events to come, there are plenty of opportunities ahead.
Why did Bernard Tomic retire?
Bernard lost in the first round of the Madrid Open to Radek tpánek. At the French Open, his first-round match was against Victor Hănescu, but Tomic was forced to retire at the start of the third set due to a hamstring injury.
What is Sara Tomic’s Height?
Sara stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches. She has a body weight of 70kg. Similarly, she has an alluring pair of brown eyes and beautiful brown hair.
Professional Career of Sara Tomic
- Sara is a professional tennis player.
- In 2012, she won the Optus 14s National Claycourt Championships in Queensland.
- She made her Grand Slam appearance in the Australian Open Junior Championship the same year.
- In 2012, Tomic reached the final of the LTAT ITF 18s in Thailand.
- In the year 2012, she represented Australia at the World Junior Tennis Finals in Prostejov, Czech Republic.
- Sara won a Grade-4 event in Kawana and a Grade-B2 event in Lautoka, Fiji, in the junior events.
- Likewise, she was given another qualifying and doubles wildcard into the Australian Open, but she was defeated in the first round in three sets by Ekaterina Bychkova.
- She was also a competitor in the junior Australian Open.
- In July 2015, she won her first title at a $10,000 event in Sharm El Sheikh.