Who are Sara Foster’s Parents? Bio, Age, Net Worth, Husband, Daughters
Facts of Sara Foster
|Full Name:||Sara Foster|
|Birth Date:||February 5, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Body Size||34-24-34 inches|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Crossroads High School|
|Siblings||Erin Foster, Allison Jones Foster, Jordan Foster, Amy S. Foster, and, Tamre Winger.|
|Kids||Valentina Haas, Josephine Lena Haas|
|Sara Foster Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Sara Foster|
- 1 Does Sara Foster have Siblings?
- 2 Are Sara and Erin Foster twins?
- 3 Where did Sara Foster complete her education?
- 4 Are Tommy Haas and Sara Foster still married?
- 5 Does Sara Foster have children?
- 6 What is Sara Foster’s Net Worth?
- 7 Where is Sara Foster’s house?
- 8 How is Sara Foster related to Kate Hudson?
- 9 How much does Sara Foster weigh?
- 10 Does Sara Foster have tattoos?
- 11 The Journey of Sara Foster’s Professional Career
American actress Sara Foster is well known for her role as Jen Clark on the TV series, 90210.
Does Sara Foster have Siblings?
Sara Foster opened her eyes to this beautiful world on February 5, 1981. She was born in Los Angeles, California, United States. As of 2022, Sara is 41 years old. Her sun sign is Aquarius. Sara celebrates her birthday on the 5th of Feb every year. She is the daughter of father David Foster and mother Rebecca Dyer. Sara’s father David is a Canadian musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and music executive by profession.
Whereas her mother Rebecca is one of America’s most talented and versatile actresses and models. She has five siblings. Their names are Erin Foster, Allison Jones Foster, Jordan Foster, Amy S. Foster, and, Tamre Winger. Her sister Erin is an American writer, performer, and entrepreneur. She is American by nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. Similarly, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Are Sara and Erin Foster twins?
No Sara and Erin are not twins. They are sisters and are related by birth but both of them have different birthdays. Sara is an actress by profession and Erin is a writer.
Where did Sara Foster complete her education?
Sara completed her high school at Crossroads High School. It is a private, K–12, independent, college preparatory school in Santa Monica, California, the United States.
Are Tommy Haas and Sara Foster still married?
Sara is living as Mrs. Hass by marrying her husband Tommy Haas. Her husband, Tommy is a German former professional tennis player. After being in love for a long time the duo tied the knot in 2010.
Their wedding was blessed by their friends and families. The duo has been together for 10 years and has not been in any kind of rumors or controversies yet.
Does Sara Foster have children?
Sara is the mother of two adorable children. Alongside her husband Tommy, she has given birth to two adorable daughters. Their names are Valentina Haas (born in 2010) and Josephine Lena Haas (born in 2015).
What is Sara Foster’s Net Worth?
As an American actress, Sara is earning an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2022. Aside from acting, she has also earned an extra sum of money from modeling and hosting a program. An average salary of an American model is around between $24,970 – $124,730 depending on tenure and industry expertise.
Similarly, her husband Tommy has an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2022. He was able to collect that decent sum of money as a German former professional tennis player. A professional tennis player has an average salary of around $113,478 per year.
Where is Sara Foster’s house?
Sara currently resides in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Her house is situated on more than a quarter-acre of land. Her house has five bedrooms and six baths spread across a little more than 5,300 square feet of nicely preserved.
Sara is related to Kate Hudson because Danny is David Foster’s stepbrother, and Erin and Sara are David Foster’s daughters. To whom Kate refers as her best friend.
How much does Sara Foster weigh?
Sara stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches. Her total body weight is 55 kg while her total body measurement is around 34-24-34 inches. Similarly, she has an alluring pair of blue eyes and beautiful long blonde hair. Moreover, her dress size is 4 (US) and her shoe size is 9.5 (US).
Does Sara Foster have tattoos?
Yes, Sara has an infinite tattoo engraved on her hand. She and her best friend made the same tattoo on their hands to represent their friendship and the pinky promise
The Journey of Sara Foster’s Professional Career
- Sara is an American model and actress by profession.
- She made a television debut by appearing in the HBO series Entourage, in which she had a romantic tryst with the character Vincent Chase.
- After the show she made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in the episode Talk Show.
- In the year 2002, she presented the MTV spin-off of Entertainment Tonight, ET.
- She was also cast as the principal femme fatale in The Big Bounce, a remake of an Elmore Leonard film adaption of the same novel.
- She also starred in the Backstreet Boys’ Shape of My Heart music video, as well as The Wondergirls’ Drop That Baby music video.
- In Angela Robinson’s film D.E.B.S., she played a role of a crime-fighting bisexual spy Amy.
- In the year 2009, she was cast as Jen Clark, Naomi Clark’s younger sister, in The CW drama series 90210.
- Sara also acted in Andrew Shortell‘s 2010 science-fiction thriller Psych 9.