Sara Calaway Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Sara Calaway
|Full Name:||Sara Calaway|
|Birth Date:||July 21, 1977|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Long Beach, California|
|Father||Carol E. Frank|
|Kids||Chasey Calaway , Gracie Calaway|
|View more / View less Facts of Sara Calaway|
Sara Calaway is known as the Undertaker’s former wife. She was a valet at The Undertaker in WWE in 2001 and 2002.
Early Days of Sara Calaway
Sara Calaway was born on July 21, 1977, in Long Beach, California, the USA. As of 2019, she is 42 years old with birth Cancer. She is the daughter of Carol E. Frank and Karen Frank. She was interested in wrestling from an early age. She spent her growing years in Long Beach.
Calaway holds an American nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. Calaway’s parents raised her as a Christian. Sara Calaway has an appealing body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches. She has light brown eyes color and dark brown hair color.
Is Sara Calaway still Married to The Undertaker?
Sara Calaway previously been in a marital relationship with Mark Calaway, popularly known as The Undertake. They met in San Diego during an autograph session. They began to date and came pretty close in his time.
Sara shared the marriage vows with Mark Calaway (The Undertaker) on July 21, 2000. She shared two children Chasey Calaway (born November 21, 2002) and Gracie Calaway (born May 15, 2005) together with Mark. However, their relationship ended after they divorced on April 25, 2007, for personal reasons.
After her unsuccessful marriage, Sara married Jason Schnuit, while Mark Calaway remarried Michelle McCool in 2010. Before Sara, he already married Jodi Lynn. He separated in 1999, ten years after their marriage in 1989, by Jodi.
Currently, Sara lives happily with her husband Jason. The couple already celebrates their relationship for almost a decade. And until now, there are no bad rumors about their relationship.
What is Sara Calaway Net Worth and Salary?
Famous wrestler Sara Calaway has earned a lot from her career, but she has not been able to publish the actual amount in the media. On the other hand, her ex-husband Undertaker has a great net worth of $ 17 million, which is $8 million less than wrestler colleague The Game Triple H.
He currently receives $2.5 million in annual salaries from WWE in 2018. He is one of the senior and prominent wrestlers of WWE. Undertaker ranks 8th on the list of the richest wrestlers ever.
Furthermore, he has made collections of several cars, including Mercedes SUV ($ 69,900), Mustang, Jeep Wrangler, and Harley Davidson. Undertaker has a house in Austin, Texas. Therefore, the houses consist of a large driveway, a huge pool, and many other amenities. He once rented the house to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Sara Calaway’s Career
- Sara is a Pro-Wrestler who has worked for many entertainment-sports Sara made her first appearance on the WWF in a series of footage recorded by a stalker. The first was played on May 28, 2001, on Raw.
- After weeks of footage from stalkers on June 18, 2001, Diamond Dallas Page proved to be the man who tracked the Undertaker’s wife.
- That was a feud between Undertaker and DDP. Later on, the feud ended on August 20, 2001.
- In RAW Sara defeated Diamond Dallas Page with the help of Undertaker. After September 2001, Sara Calloway tacitly disappeared from WWF television.
- She had performed a few times in 2002.
- On the other hand, her ex-husband, The Undertaker considered one of the best prospects in wrestling.
- He started his career in 1984 and fought for World Class Championship Wrestling.
- Calaway lost his debut fight against Bruiser Brody. Later, he joined World Championship Wrestler and adopted the ring name “Mean Mark” Callous.