Sanne Hamers Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Sanne Hamers
|Full Name:||Sanne Hamers|
|Divorce||Wyatt Russell (2012-2015)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|View more / View less Facts of Sanne Hamers|
Sanne Hamers is an American stylist who is famous as the ex-wife of Wyatt Russell, a former Ice Hockey player turned actor.
Early Life of Sanne Hamers
Sanne Hamers was born in the United States of America to American parents. Sanne holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
How much is Sanne Hamers Net Worth and Salary?
Sanne Hamers has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2022. Her main source of income is from her career as a stylist. Besides this, she might have earned some amount from deals, advertisements, and endorsements. Also, Sanne earns some amount from her career as a salary.
According to online resources, the average salary for stylish is around $64,500. However, she is not seen working at many fashion agencies so, her salary seems to be below average.
Moreover, Sanne has also got $25k equivalent to her previous student loan during her divorce. Her ex-husband, Wyatt Russell has an estimated net worth of around $4 million. As of now, Sanne surely lives a luxurious lifestyle with her family members.
With Whom Sanne Hamers was Previously Married?
Sanne Hamers was previously married to Wyatt Russell on 14th March 2012. Her ex-husband, Wyatt is an American actor as well as a former professional ice hockey player who is well-known for his roles in Law & Order: LA, Arrested Development, Table 19, Goon: Last of the Enforcers, and so on.
Sanne first met him at a Salsa Bar in Holland in the year 2010. Since then, they started dating and became engaged. After two years of dating, they married in Los Angeles in a private wedding.
After three years of their marriage, they could not handle the relationship and they decided to get a divorce on 2nd March 2015. Later, their divorce was finalized in the year 2017. They didn’t share any children from their relationship.
After the divorce, Sanne is living a single life and isn’t involved in any type of relationship affairs until now. However, her ex-husband, Wyatt is dating Meredith Hagner since the year 2016.
- From a young age, Sanne Hamers developed a passion for fashion and participated in many competitions while at college. Later, she decided to pursue her career as a stylist. As of now, her career highlights are currently unavailable.
- She came to fame after marrying her ex-husband, Wyatt.
Her Ex-Husband Career
- Her ex-husband, Wyatt is an American actor as well as a former professional ice hockey player.
- He started his career as a hockey player and started playing hockey during his college days.
- He had played for many amateur and pro hockey teams as a goaltender including the Richmond Sockeyes, Langley Hornets, etc.
- At the age of 21, he had already suffered 5 concussions which led to his reluctant retirement from the sport.
- After that, he took a 6-week summer directing program at USC that led way for his acting career.
- Wyatt made his appearance in various movies such as Escape from LA, The Woman in the Window, and others many more.
- Likewise, his other television credits are Law & Order: LA, The Walking Dead: The Oath, and so on.