Who is Sandy King’s Husband? Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height, Work
Facts of Sandra Ann King
|Full Name:||Sandra Ann King|
|Birth Date:||March 8, 1952|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Westlake School, University of California|
|View more / View less Facts of Sandra Ann King|
An American film producer and businesswoman Sandy King came to the limelight for producing well-known films such as In the Mouth of Madness, Village of the Damned, Vampires, and Ghosts of Mars.
Where is Sandy King from?
Sandy King opened her eyes to this beautiful world on March 8, 1952. She was born in Los Angeles, California, United States. As of 2022, she is 70 years old whereas her zodiac sign is Pisces. By birth, her real name is Sandra Ann King. Usually, she celebrates her birthday on the 8th of March every year.
As a nationality, she holds American citizenship while she belongs to a white ethnic background. Likewise, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Which college did Sandy King go to?
Sandy King attended her schooling at Westlake School in the year 1969. Then, in 1973, she graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles, College of Fine Arts with a bachelor’s degree in pictorial arts.
Are Sandy King and John Carpenter still together?
Yes, Sandy King and John Carpenter are still living together. Sandy King is living a happy conjugal relationship with John Carpenter. Her husband is an American filmmaker, actor, and composer by profession.
The couple tied their wedding knot on 1990. Moreover, they are together for more than 3 decades since their marriage. Sandy is the second wife of John Carpenter.
Who was John Carpenter previously married to?
Before marrying Sandy King, John was married to Adrienne Barbeau. His ex-wife is an American actress by profession. John and Adrienne met on the set of his 1978 television film Someone’s Watching Me for the first time. The couple married on 1979 and separated on 1984. Adrienne gave birth to one child.
Does John Carpenter have children?
Yes, John has one son with his first wife Adrienne. His son’s name is John Cody Carpenter. He is an American musician and composer by profession. John Cody was born on May 7, 1984.
How much is Sandy King’s net worth?
Sandy King’s net worth is approximately $5 million. She earns this million amount from her professional career as a film producer. According to t some online resources, the average salary of an American film producer is $70,000 a year. Also, she must be earning the same amount from her producing career.
On the other hand, her husband’s net worth is $40 million. John earns his million amount from his professional career as a filmmaker, actor, and composer. According to t some online resources, the average salary of an American filmmaker ranges from $127,500 and $17,500. Also, he must be earning the same amount from his profession as a filmmaker.
How tall is Sandy King?
Sandy stands 5 feet 8 inches tall while her body weight is 69 kg. Similarly, she has an alluring pair of brown eyes and her hair color is blonde.
Professional Career of Sandy King
- Sandy is an American Film Producer.
- Also, she is the co-founder and chief executive officer of Storm King Productions.
- She co-created the comic book series named Asylum.
- Besides, film producing she also has a background in art and animation.
- In 1996, she was nominated for Razzie Award.
- Some of her other movies are In the Mouth of Madness (1994), Village of the Damned (1995), Vampires (1998), and so on.
- Likewise, her husband is a filmmaker, actor, and composer.
- In 1976, he has won the Golden Scroll Award.
- Likewise, John was the winner of the Saturn Award for best music.
- John has remained the Saturn Award nominee four times.
- In 1996, he won the George Pal Memorial Award.
- Some of his well-known films are Halloween (1978), Escape from New York (1981), The Thing (1982), and They Live (1988).