Sandra Ruffins Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Relationship, Height
Facts of Sandra Ruffins
|Full Name:||Sandra Ruffins|
|Birth Date:||December 2, 1986|
|Education||Berlin's Humboldt University|
|Father||Enno Von Ruffin|
|Sandra Ruffins Facebook|
|Sandra Ruffins Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Sandra Ruffins|
Sandra Ruffins is a famous actress from Germany. She is best known for Chalet Girl (2011), Das Letzte Mahl (2018), and Gu Zu Vogeln (2016).
Early Life of Sandra Ruffins
Sandra was born on 1986, December 2 in Hamburg, Germany. As of 2019, Sandra is 33 years old. She is the daughter of Vicky Leandros and Enno Von Ruffin. Her grandfather’s name is Leo Leandros and her grandmother’s name is Boubou Papathanassiou.
Her nationality is German and belongs to the white ethnic group. She spent her childhood and adolescence at the Gut Bathurst in Schleswig Holstein. After that, at the age of 16, she went to England and completed high school there.
Studies of Sandra Ruffin
Then after returning to Germany, Ruffin studied modern and contemporary history, art history, and cultural studies at Berlin’s Humboldt University and in 2011 she graduated as Magister. Sandra looks incredibly beautiful with her brown eyes and blonde hair.
What is Sandra Ruffins’s Relationship status?
She doesn’t usually speak about her personal life in the media.
Sandra Ruffins’s Career
- After taking acting lessons during her studies, Sandra returned to England in 2011 and continued her education at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- Since that time, she is mainly active as a film and television actress.
- Sandra made her debut in an episode of SOKO Wismar in 2009.
- After another guest role in another series, she acted in the docudrama The dream of Olympia – The Nazi Games of 1936, the Jewish high jumper Gretel Bergmann is in the year 2016.
- Moreover, in 2016 Sandra von Ruffin worked as the vice-director of the first of Asteris Koutoulas and Ina Kutulas initiated Greek film festivals in Berlin, Hellas Filmbox.
- After that, in the second edition in 2017 she was Festival Director.
- She has acted in various famous films. some of her famous films include SOKO Wismar – A wolf rarely comes alone.
- then in the year 2009, veterinarian Dr. Mertens – The Noah’s Ark, 2011: Powder girl, 2013: veterinarian Dr. Mertens – At the crossroad.
- Then in the year 2014 Family Dr. Kleist – dreams, For Heaven’s sake, A case of Love, Tolerance.
- In the year 2018, she did the films The Public Prosecutor and the Last Meal.
- As she is still giving continuity to her work, we wish that she would achieve more in the upcoming days.
- We wish her a great future in this field and hope we will be able to update them soon about her awards as well.